Trophy Not Popping

TH3H1V3

I searched around and haven't seen anything like this yet.

I just finished getting master strategist on all the lvls lat night to get mastermind. The trophy is even in my tavern and I swear I recall seeing it even pop on the ps3 in the top right however when I go to online trophy collection it is still locked.

I just double checked all my lvls and sure enough they all have the award and the trophy is still on the table in my tavern. What the heck?

Anyone else have this issue? Seems like more a ps3 trophy issue than the game since the game registered it all. (Again I swear I remember seeing the ps3 even pop the trophy....)

• 2 months later...
I've had this issue.

Got the requirement in game, had the troph pop and then Sync'd them while in game and on my list, nothing.

Solution - Quit game, sync trophies, should be there now.

I have the same problem, except a message pops up saying,"You did not get the trophy." Yet, the trophies are in my Tavern.

Any other suggestions?

• 2 months later...

After playing this for quite some time, I've found the best solution is to wait at the after game menu screen. All of my trophies show up there. If somebody else is the host and doesn't stay on that screen long enough, the trophy may not show unlock. The only other solution then is to retry. I had to replay a challenge level to unlock a trophy even though I already unlocked it. Syncing trophies doesn't help, neither does waiting weeks. Try to wait patiently for it to unlock for a good two minutes and if it doesn't then just replay whatever it is you were doing.

Trophies not unlocking for this game are very common. It isn't as bad as other glitched trophies though.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

I had this problem. Can't remember where I found this solution, but it worked for me at least.

After starting the game, before doing anything else (i.e. shopping the tavern or searching your item box) start a round on any map. Make sure to win the first round then allow the crystal to be destroyed on the second round. Afterwards it should show up. Also make sure to do it on medium or higher.

It may work, it may not. Not stating this as a definitive solution. Just relaying what worked for me.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...

Obligated to carry out my due diligence and post about this in case I get flagged for it. My trophy for doing Zippy Terror on Insane popped 1 minute and 27 seconds after the trophy for doing it on Medium. It was a super delayed pop for some reason. This game can now be done with online coop because GoneSpy works with it via private matches. I've been doing this game entirely in coop with my friend Sergen-The-Boss

We initially did Zippy Terror on Hard to get a feel for it. We were 2 level 70 Huntresses using Soul Focusers to shoot through the walls. We do it on Hard in coop very easily and I swear the trophy for doing it on >=Medium had popped then. 50 minutes of attempts later, we complete it on Insane. The trophy doesn't pop for either of us so we head back to the Tavern. 30 seconds later, a trophy pops for me which I assume is for doing it on Insane. I look at the trophy in my XMB and it's the trophy for doing it on Medium. Over a minute later, Insane finally pops and now I'm left with a weird looking timestamp due to no fault of my own

The Medium trophy popped for Sergen when it should have but Insane never did pop for him. We had to do it again for him and it popped right away. While the trophies never popped right away, we both had the in-game trophy statues for them. Looking at stamps from other users, I see that when you complete Insane as your first difficulty, Insane pops first and then Medium. In my case it's the other way around despite only getting the Medium trophy after doing Insane and I assume that's due to having fulfilled the Medium requirement entirely separately beforehand, it just not popping when it should

I've scoured through all the threads in here and it turns out trophies glitching/being really delayed is very common. The devs have stated that the game periodically checks in-game trophies against PSN trophies and forces either to unlock if both aren't already. It might be that returning to the Tavern had the game do this check, unlock Medium for me, then later Insane (didn't seem to work for Sergen so god knows). I think it was a coincidence with timing but the trophies had started to pop as I equipped the Kobold Exterminator I got from doing it on Insane. Guess I'll be doing the rest of this game with the elgato hooked up for good measure

Edited by Aela