Back on for the PLAT!

arthuritis

Hey All,

I posted from Dungeon defenders website, but no much avail. Anyways a re-post (hopefully I'm not breaking any rules haha)

I've been away from this game for a while and, basically after the 1st DLC and the level increase. I want to come back and finish up my last challenge (wizardry...damn those wizards). Need a few pets, and some specific godly gear, all which I am willing to pay for and give back the gear. I have 4 70's, 1 of each class.

Is the 20 waves on medium still freezing up? What stats, gear should I be focusing on now? My primary is a Mage, but I'm not sure if the towers have been buffed, etc. Any insight or update would be appreciated!

Also, feel free to ADD me. PSN: arthuritis_wang. I have a MIC and my timezone is GMT+8 but usually up very eearly on the weekend to game.

Thanks! See ya'll in game :)

Hey All,

I posted from Dungeon defenders website, but no much avail. Anyways a re-post (hopefully I'm not breaking any rules haha)

I've been away from this game for a while and, basically after the 1st DLC and the level increase. I want to come back and finish up my last challenge (wizardry...damn those wizards). Need a few pets, and some specific godly gear, all which I am willing to pay for and give back the gear. I have 4 70's, 1 of each class.

Is the 20 waves on medium still freezing up? What stats, gear should I be focusing on now? My primary is a Mage, but I'm not sure if the towers have been buffed, etc. Any insight or update would be appreciated!

Also, feel free to ADD me. PSN: arthuritis_wang. I have a MIC and my timezone is GMT+8 but usually up very eearly on the weekend to game.

Thanks! See ya'll in game :)

From what I've read, with a level 70-74 tower squire, level 70-74 aura monk, lvl 74 dps huntress you can beat anything. The mage is slower than the huntress and attacks slower, and his towers aren't as effective as the squires. wave 20 is not freezing anymore. gear, godly ofcourse, for your dps huntress attack and speed and for the tower squire and monk health and how often it attacks, then radius. add me matey!