"Defense Is the Best Offense" is not unlocking

I've beaten every wave on pure strategy to wave 10 and no accomplishment icon came up in game and no trophy popped.

I went back to tavern and nothing.

Quit to main menu and nothing.

Replayed levels on medium/hard to wave 10/past wave 10 and nothing.

Replayed missions on hard to wave 10 and nothing.

And yes, all this was in pure strategy starting from wave 8. I did some online and some local (one player) but under my stats it shows 10 or above for all waves on pure strategy on medium (and some on hard). Only thing I can think of is I joined a pure strategy on wave 11 and got kicked on wave 14 but I replayed that level (magus quarters) on medium from wave 8 to wave 10 and then again on hard from wave 8 to wave 15 and still no accomplishment/trophy popped.

I have yet to quit to XMB and reboot the game which I will try next but I am in the middle of a survival map. Anyone experience this/have a solution?

SOLUTION FOUND FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM:

You must play any level and let your crystal get destroyed in order for the game to register the achievement and when you go back to the tavern the trophy will appear in your cabinet and the trophy will pop on the trophy list.

Edited by QuantumMercury

This happened to me too, all you have to do is replay the first map again and start at wave 8, when you get to the build phase right before wave 10 destroy all your towers and lose the map, for some reason the game has to register the fact that you lost on wave 10 on one of the maps. Trophy should pop up.

this is my last trophy but ive had issues popping a few that randomly happened at other times while playing

they follow as

no towers allowed on medium

death from above on insane

fully upgrade a character to lvl 70

fully upgrade all characters to lvl 70

Everyone of these took at least an hr to pop up for me

and the two challenge ones didnt unlock, until i beat the challenge a second time the next day

and others that i cant recall off the top of my head working at first. I actually have a couple posts in this forum asking about it. All in all about 6 or 7 didnt unlock when they should have

Edited by Balkethegypsy
addition info

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

SOLUTION FOUND FOR THOSE EXPERIENCING THE SAME PROBLEM:

You must play any level and let your crystal get destroyed in order for the game to register the achievement and when you go back to the tavern the trophy will appear in your cabinet and the trophy will pop on the trophy list.

Many thanks, your solution worked perfectly. After reaching wave 10 on Glitterhelm, loaded Deeper Wells on insane+, let the crystal be destroyed, and trophy unlocked when I got back to tavern.

Was worried for a little while after spending all day playing pure strategy, thanks for posting this.

• 1 year later...