how to max mana in like 30 seconds

FuryDarkAssassin

I'd love to see the look on his face if he was just a few seconds late in re-equipping the Flamewarder.

if you do it with an animus everyone in the rooms gets 15mil. i could careless about that flamewarder i dont use unless for the glitch, i use my tower build flamewarder

Edited by FuryDarkAssassin

anything works but this is getting patched soon, so do it while it lasts. I would farm weapons to level them up so when the patch comes out and the 100 million mana limit comes, then sell everything :)

I already have tons of High 5s ready to sell at 8 million each.

New aman limit is 2 million actually. There is also a good chance by then they will fix teh scaling issue with elem and SPS on items, so those same items may not be worth the same amount after the patch. Wont know until then unless they make a specific anouncement about it.

Is a crossbow with 22 upgrades enough to use this trick with? If I put every upgrade into Projectile Speed?

I know if I were to sell it outright I would probably loose money, but with this trick you won't be selling it, and can receive the mana over and over again.

So my real question is whether a weapon with 22 projectile speed upgrades will actually be worth selling, or would I be wasting all my dollarios?

anything works but this is getting patched soon, so do it while it lasts. I would farm weapons to level them up so when the patch comes out and the 100 million mana limit comes, then sell everything :)

I already have tons of High 5s ready to sell at 8 million each.

This is getting patched as well as the High Five exploit. So I wouldn't rely too heavily on this; they'll probably decrease the value of High Fives.

Been a while since I was here, can anyone update me on the mana situation? What does it look like we will still be able to do in order to earn mana in a timely manner? If it takes a year to upgrade something I would rather go play a good rpg like LoD.

Nothing can really be confirmed until the patch comes out. All we know that Trendy took the pre-game glitch away and teh elem/SPS scaling in nerfed to refelct accurately. Dont know if it will change items already maxed or not.

• 3 weeks later...

This aforementioned patch is all I hear.. The question is when it will be available to us?? Do we have to go to PS store & buy the dlc patch?? if so, i'll stick with my current version. I just hope this patch is free & without hassle like the current game. I hope no more freezing issues doing survival waves, monster count on survival lessen even for a 500-600 and other stuff. I just hate killing them & then the kill counter cannot do its job properly because of overflowing monsters.:mad:

This aforementioned patch is all I hear.. The question is when it will be available to us?? Do we have to go to PS store & buy the dlc patch?? if so, i'll stick with my current version. I just hope this patch is free & without hassle like the current game. I hope no more freezing issues doing survival waves, monster count on survival lessen even for a 500-600 and other stuff. I just hate killing them & then the kill counter cannot do its job properly because of overflowing monsters.:mad:

Patch and DLC are two different things. No patches costs money that i have ever heard of. You dont have to download a patch, but you will not be able to play online until you do, and this game is very big into online co-op. the patch has currently been green lit for PS, but M$ has not yet, so it waits for that. No date set as of yet for release.

See the thread about the patch for news on what the patch will do/fix. Survival freezing is one of the fixes, and another is wave 25 is now max instead of 30.

DLC is another matter. 1 is already out. part 2 (of 4) will come out at the same time as the patch.

Edited by Metal_Jaws

wAVE 25?! U gotta be kidding.. My God! It will take 4ever to finish the game. It sucks.. They should decrease the monster amount when they do this. If not, its crazy :mad:

Reduced monsters per wave was a PC patch fix at one point, but has not been confirmed for PSN as of yet. I do not think it will be in this patch update.

News though, Patch and DLC-2 are coming out 4/10/12 on PSN...:dance:

• 1 month later...
It does not. I think.

I tried it. I didnt get anything. Further i wish it specificied you must grab the weapon right away. The first time I lost my dragis icarius trying this with the apprentice. It had 28 upgrades and did 23000 DPS. Since then the two its given me in the summit, highest upgrade was lvl 22. Epic Fail, I no longer have my gosu weapon for the apprentice:whistle: