Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

PuppetShoJustice

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you have to re-download the game? Just download the DLC after you become a PS+ sub...

Didn't know that was how it worked. As a non-PS+ user if I select "Downloadable Content" from the main menu nothing shows up in the store so I thought it may have been packaged differently for + users.

--

I've now finished the game so I'm now looking for people who want to do med-insane/cleanup. I don't have the DLC so keep that in mind.

I have a 45 Tower Apprentice and 30 Squire/Tank.

PSN: he1senberg

Wow, every character to 70 already :applause: My highest lvl is 42. That's pretty sweet.

If you need some help I don't mind, just add me, I'm trying to get some more mana to upgrade equipment by selling the loot from the bonus map. I'll help you level if you want.

I got my Huntress to level 59 and now actively looking for buddies to play with to do challenges and stuff for better gear and trophies. My ID is PuppetShoJustice. In one level I should be able to equip some of the actually nice weapons I've picked up and hopefully will be able to pull my weigh in a solid party.

Decoy, I'd love to make a run at some insane maps. Summit and Glitterheim from main missions as well as any challenge really.

I have a 70 tower squire and a 70 dps huntress (main). Also have a 55 tower mage and a 15 monk which I'm working on leveling for auras.

I think summit would be doable if we had a high level mage with overcharge as a healbot for the towers on the final wave while the other 3 dps/pitch in with repairs when possible.

psn: he1senberg

Decoy, I'd love to make a run at some insane maps. Summit and Glitterheim from main missions as well as any challenge really.

I have a 70 tower squire and a 70 dps huntress (main). Also have a 55 tower mage and a 15 monk which I'm working on leveling for auras.

I think summit would be doable if we had a high level mage with overcharge as a healbot for the towers on the final wave while the other 3 dps/pitch in with repairs when possible.

psn: he1senberg

Most can be solo'd to be honest. I'll add you and you can play with your DPS huntress as the Wyverns are the only reason I'm losing on insane to be honest. If you can take care of those I can take care of the rest. I need the last four missions to do on insane, I can help you with the throne room if you want, it's really easy on insane once you get the strategy done.

How can someone solo Summit? It seems to me that it takes a whole bunch of catapult shots to kill the boss and while you're running around the outside fighting him, his minions will run over your defenses (since you can't both fight the boss and repair defenses)

How can someone solo Summit? It seems to me that it takes a whole bunch of catapult shots to kill the boss and while you're running around the outside fighting him, his minions will run over your defenses (since you can't both fight the boss and repair defenses)

I can nearly do it, I got him down to 200k health before my defences collapsed. But yes you need someone else to work the catapults on the other side on insane.