Awesome game!!

Josie

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I remember getting the early demo cuz of the Borderlands GOTY version including a voucher...

HATED the demo with a passion... found it boring and way to difficult(maybe since it was so boring i wasn't actually trying to play)

recently picked it up at Gamestop like new for $3... Saw it was 3 dollars so why not? I spend more on crap for my iPad anyways...

Been sitting on my shelf for about 2 months now... tonight I decided to play.

Got to the underground alien hive base with the wall boobs.

Why the hell did this game get so many bad reviews? It's rare for me to like any fps now a days, and with Duke Nukem Forever I actually liked playing. I enjoyed every bit I spent with it tonight.

It feels very old school to me. Just pick up and play. No tutorials or complicated controls. Just pick up a gun and blast away at the aliens just cause!

I intend to plat this game. Just finished my Batman: Arkham Asylum platinum do I'm after this one now :D

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Feels like a Duke 3D sequel made over 10 years ago.

Non existent plot and storytelling, very few weapons, repetitive enemies, ps2 level graphics, audio right from Duke 3D and silly puzzles.

I got bored just at about half of my 1st playthrough.

Duke was fun in the 90s, now after 20 years I've seen tons of way better games... they should have dared a bit more

• 5 weeks later...
Feels like a Duke 3D sequel made over 10 years ago.

Non existent plot and storytelling, very few weapons, repetitive enemies, ps2 level graphics, audio right from Duke 3D and silly puzzles.

I got bored just at about half of my 1st playthrough.

Duke was fun in the 90s, now after 20 years I've seen tons of way better games... they should have dared a bit more

Perfectly summed up. I Just got this game on sale and it's just as poor as every honest review says. More than a decade to make a sequel, and THIS is what they came up with?!?! Extremely poor.

GiGGi1975 sums it up to the point. Maybe it's because I'm about the same age as GiGGi1975 (asuming 1975 is his/her birth year).

I guess it's a matter of taste though...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...