The reviews are bullshit.

Lord Tony

I don't know what the reviewers were complaining about. The graphics aren't that bad, they are even better than Portal 2. The aiming is quite accurate, I haven't had an issue with sluggish controls. The AI isn't as dumb as most reviews have claimed. The driving and platform mechanics aren't too bad, it took me less than five minutes to get through.

The multiplayer is damn fun I haven't had a single issue with it so far.

Yeah, this is one of the better games I've played in a long time. Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but the single player is really awesome. I haven't read more than one review, and I though that was bullshit. I don't bother reading any other reviews because they all say the same. That really proves that you never can rely on reviews (even though everyone knows you can't;)). Especially not from people who don't know what they're talking about...:o Sure, they're free to have their opinions, but they shouldn't make the game seem very poor, even though it's not really that bad.

Edited by OstKakan

I agree the majority here, just started my Insane playthough and overall this game is not too bad at all. Apart from a few current gen textures the game does look and feel very dated but it's nice to play a traditional non military shooter for a change. There's a nice mix of platform and driving sections to break things up and the trophy list is very good. Mid seventies score for me.

This game is freakin terrible. No need for you to try to justify buying this piece of crap. Just admit you all got ripped off. You can try to wrap this turd in gold but underneath we all know what it really is.

You do realize that people CAN have different opinions than yours, right?

Reviews are opinions. I can understand where some criticism of the game comes from, I think some issues is that reviews are making the game seem broken. It is not broken. Sure there are problems, but what is most important is if you have fun playing the game. If you don't have fun playing the game, then the game is obviously not for you.

This game is freakin terrible. No need for you to try to justify buying this piece of crap. Just admit you all got ripped off. You can try to wrap this turd in gold but underneath we all know what it really is.

To each his own... remarkably enough, you have some real shitty games in your signature you didn't mark green for stupid...

You are on crack if you really think this looks better than portal 2

Fine but it looks better than Fallout 3.

To each his own... remarkably enough, you have some real shitty games in your signature you didn't mark green for stupid...

He didn't mark Tron or splatterhouse stupid, either.

Edited by Lord Tony

:rofl: I'm sorry I know that was directed at me but that was damn funny. Yeah I didn't mark some games as stupid because they were not trying to be something more than they were.

I don't see how you can defend this game I understand you like Duke but the graphics, gameplay, level design (1st person platforming??? An underwater level in 2011 REALLY???) all say this game sucks. But people enjoy crap all the time. Boy Bands sold millions of albums.

BTW Tron & Splatterhouse both sucked too but they didn't wear out their welcome, unlike this POS.