Balls of steel!!!

CODEx_Vip3r

DAMN 1,000,000 points in pinball was tough....

Advice USE TILT!!!!..

Also when the three red lights at the top at you bonus you can use the flippers you move the red lights so you ball can hit an empty spot...It took my about an hour to get it done and i hit the Jackpot twice

This was at the pinball machine in the Duke Cave in his weight room....not sure if there is another one since i just started the game.

Advice USE TILT!!!!..

Also when the three red lights at the top at you bonus you can use the flippers you move the red lights so you ball can hit an empty spot...It took my about an hour to get it done and i hit the Jackpot twice

This was at the pinball machine in the Duke Cave in his weight room....not sure if there is another one since i just started the game.

I used the Pinball table in a bar laterin the game.

I also reccomend using the three lights at the top of the table to get the combo up to Super Combo. But then try to keep the ball up near the left flipper on it's own near the top of the table. If you keep knocking down the little boards there, then hitting the button that lights up when they are all knocked down you can jump the score up by 200,000 a go.

I used the Pinball table in a bar laterin the game.

I also reccomend using the three lights at the top of the table to get the combo up to Super Combo. But then try to keep the ball up near the left flipper on it's own near the top of the table. If you keep knocking down the little boards there, then hitting the button that lights up when they are all knocked down you can jump the score up by 200,000 a go.

i never could get to super combo...i finished with x6 but i did the same thing with the left flipper and the boards....i just hit the bounder thing and got a jackpot with raised it about 300,000 i finished that game with over 1,250,000 points

damn I freaking suck at this pinball game the best I have gotten was 200k after an hour and half of playing.

just keep at it....use the tilt to try and get the ball into one of the three top lights you want it....remember that when you hit a flipper the lights you hit change positions so u can use this if your about to get it into the wrong one and deactivate ur light, instead you can move the light and activate an empty one...i got most the points on x4 bonus....try you knock down the boards on the left side a bunch and hit the light above to get a lot of points...you'll get it

damn I freaking suck at this pinball game the best I have gotten was 200k after an hour and half of playing.

just keep at it....use the tilt to try and get the ball into one of the three top lights you want it....remember that when you hit a flipper the lights you hit change positions so u can use this if your about to get it into the wrong one and deactivate ur light, instead you can move the light and activate an empty one...i got most the points on x4 bonus....try you knock down the boards on the left side a bunch and hit the light above to get a lot of points...you'll get it

Advice USE TILT!!!!..

I have only tried a few times. Quite often my ball ends up bouncing straight down between my flippers? Are you talking about tilting the table? If so what button is that?

I have only tried a few times. Quite often my ball ends up bouncing straight down between my flippers? Are you talking about tilting the table? If so what button is that?

you just move the left stick in the direction you want to tilt...dont do it more than twice otherwise the flippers wont work and you'll lose the ball...also if the ball goes into the hole in the first few seconds it doesn't count as a lost ball

I could get the pinball trophy from the machine in the gym but that is the most I have gotten yet (400k). I tried to get the super power up early to have a good lead on later balls but those damn side alleys keep killing me, even when I try to bring them back up, they keep making me lose my balls.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This is rather easy, once you know what you are meant to be doing.

I'm still at the point where I don't know what I'm meant to be doing :D All good, I'll get it eventually... hearing 'I've got balls of fail' keeps making me laugh so it's not completely unbearable

EDIT: Done... with the right technique it's not too hard actually

Edited by kraven_15

• 2 months later...

Every time I get to about 750k the pressure gets to me and I fuck it up. Sitting here trying to get it right now, last trophy before plat... But I have to wait because my hands are sweating too much.

EDIT: managed to calm down long enough to do it. Yay.

Edited by Zubrski