Rate the trophy difficulty...  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.58

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most hard parts is where you are getting raped by respawning enamies.

And that dam pinball machine XD. Game is fun tho. But the loadings are just enoying every time you die you need to wait a min.

Well they suggested that the loading times would be cut down in the retail version because it could access the data off the disc- looks like they were wrong as the loading times are still long on the full game..

Another thing, Duke Nukem Forever is running on a Modded Unreal 2.5 engine.. The engine that was introduced back in 2002. We're nearing the Unreal Engine 4 now so it's no surprise that this game looks rough and feels sluggish for a current gen game.

I don't have the plat, so I won't vote, not yet at least, but at the moment it's a 4/10 for me. It should, however, be considered the fact that I didn't play Insane Difficulty yet, and that could very well raise the vote to 8/10. :D

Gave it an 8, that pinball trophy is ridiculously hard and the insane difficulty is proving to be a pain in the ass.

6 hours ago I destroyed the L1 button by smashing my Sixaxis to the ground because of that stupid pinball trophy...THAT shows exactly how hard the "Balls Of Steel" trophy is. Hell, I even tried for a hour the trick they suggested on the sister site, and I only ended up having 500.000 points in ONE game, after failing like A HUNDRED other games. Stupid pinball, I've always hated that stupid game, even in real life, now I'm starting to hate it in video games too.

6 hours ago I destroyed the L1 button by smashing my Sixaxis to the ground because of that stupid pinball trophy...THAT shows exactly how hard the "Balls Of Steel" trophy is. Hell, I even tried for a hour the trick they suggested on the sister site, and I only ended up having 500.000 points in ONE game, after failing like A HUNDRED other games. Stupid pinball, I've always hated that stupid game, even in real life, now I'm starting to hate it in video games too.

I feel your pain. But I just finally got it. I found a vieo on youtube really helpful and got it after 20 minutes. Got abit lucky though, I got a 4x multiplier. Still stick to my guns saying this game is an 8 difficulty.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw8ro6vj0L8]YouTube - ‪Duke Nukem Forever - Balls of Steel Trophy / Achievement Guide‬‏[/ame]

Havent got the plat just yet, but only need to finish the game on insane and pick up a couple of the phones and the helmets and I would definately give this an 8 at least purely for the fact insane is friggin tough as nails! Will vote when I have the plat (if i ever manage to get it that is!)