Unlocking the art....

DylanVylan

The guide to me leaves out an important question that I am not finding an answer for anywhere...

Can you collect enough money for the unlocks over each difficulty? Or is it that you have to farm the money while in one game on one difficulty until that is done and then start a new game on a harder difficulty?

And assuming this game is stupid enough to make it so that you cant do it over each playthrough then it seems that i'm best to just start my hard playthrough and from the money I get on that playthrough and from farming on that difficulty buy the unlocks. i'm about halfway done the unlocks on normal but don't wanna do ten or more plays on a level to get the rest of the money instead of moving on. the unlocks are crazy expensive and even though there are recommendations for high paying levels they still only give 3 million which really isn't crazy a lot.

thanks in advance for all help.

hey y'all.. add me on the psn. always looking for new partners.

EDIT: another unanswered question... when you fail at "look ma no spats" can you just climb back up and try again?

Edited by DylanVylan

Yeah, you can collect it over difficulties. If you finish the game on easy and start on hard, any leftover money and unlocked art will carry over. You can replay levels as much as you want after beating the game. Doing this on hard makes it go faster.

As for Look Ma, No Spats, if you fail, climb up the rope, then pogo jump down to try again.

Edited by ShadowStar83x