Wellllllll crap (glitch)

sweett310

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't get the 50x trophy. I was in Power-up mode, easiest difficulty, largest board (top right). Multiplier ended at 53 or so.

EDIT: works in Classic mode

Pretty minor glitch compared to the 2 hour trophy! I probably would have punched a wall or threw the controller! I don't think I'm going to try for that trophy.

EDIT2: Ok, I went for the 2hr trophy. Got it the first time I earned it. 5.5 million points. Good luck sweett310 - hope the trophy pops next time!

Edited by Stork77

• 3 weeks later...

i can confirm that i FINALLY got the 2 hour trophy adventurer in zendurance.

still running at 2:20 and over 6 million....:D

so strange you did not get it sweet! hmz...

so no multipliers in zendurance eh? i guess i´ll let it drop out, and start a classic mode...just the 50x to 100% now...

Edited by lade73

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got my Zen Master 50 and Completionist trophies to pop up. Only difference this time - I was logged in to PSN before starting the game.

Coincidence? :think:

I'll give the Adventurer trophy one last try... If it doesn't come up,I give up.

This'll be the 4th time i've done 2+ hours.

Edit: Got it! The Adventurer trophy popped up at exactly 2:00.

Edited by BornToBeMild

hmmm, so I unlocked x35, x50 and 1 million score trophy yesterday doing the same the thing as I did before. Wut I did different?

I thought the game was corrupted, so I deleted that and redownloaded it. Still using the same save file, loaded the game up. Tried for the trophies mentioned above in classic mode and no dice. No trophies popped. So I thought my game was hooped.

Decided to continue playing and finished Completionist trophy. That popped as soon as I unlocked the last stage. So, I went back to Classic mode, and tried for the 3 again. This time it popped immediately. So it could be that you would need the Completionist trophy before the other ones can get achieved OR I had a corrupt game, OR a combination of both.

My suggestion: try my scenario and work on other trophies. That may start the flow of them again and also try deleting and redownloading the game.

Gonna try for 2 hr - Adventurer Trophy today.

Update Got it after hitting the 2hr mark seen in game. So all the trophies will work eventually. Just redownload and finish Completionist trophy first.

Edited by Rerirerance

• 4 years later...