Online Trophies Problem...

ok, so i'm doing certain trophies legit however I seem to have ran into a problem. I've come in the top 3 in well over 10 races for the Sprint GP and Classic races. yet when I got to the rewards screen it's just stuck at the halfway bar and will not go up any higher.

the same goes for my the Tag, You're It! trophy. yesterday the bar was almost full and I was looking to get the trophy when I came back online today. yet now the bar has gone back to the previous state which was around the 25% margin.

anyone else experienced these problems? and is there a workaround as it looks like i'm gonna hit max rank soon and I don't wanna have these trophies hanging over me by that point.

edit: for anyone reading this post the auto save online is terrible. I had to do all my checkpoints and shift races in one go as the HDD would just not save. nice work Ubisoft...

Edited by plisken1979

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lost hours of progress. Almost done tag last night and it was down to 30% today.

Shift racing l had done about half, it was gone.

Looks like its an good idea boost every single trophy and focus at one at a time.

I'm down for boosting. PSN Id : das2in1

By the waythe link above does'nt support this game.

Edited by DAS2in1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...