Online active?

Totoyeahwhat

Title says it all. Any problems connecting to lobbies?

Also can every single trophy be booted very easily with only you and 1 other person in a private match? Or are some of 'em requiering (spell? :p) it to be public and/or have more than just a total of 2 people.

Thanks in advance :D

online feat is active but a couple of trophies need 4 players min to obtain. Only in public matches - private doesnt work. You can get all multi trophies solo but this would be a big test to your nerves. Add me if you wanna team up sumtime n check the guide bro.

online feat is active but a couple of trophies need 4 players min to obtain. Only in public matches - private doesnt work. You can get all multi trophies solo but this would be a big test to your nerves. Add me if you wanna team up sumtime n check the guide bro.

Well I checked the guide but it didn't answer any questions. But I won't get the game then. If you can't boost all the trophies with 2 players, without randoms joining, i'm not interested.

EDIT! Well can you list all the trophies requiring more than 2 persons in total? Also how can you boost, if there's no private match/party?

Edited by Totoyeahwhat

If you're playin for the plat this game is not for you bro. All online trophies can be obtained solo but they are very frustrating and time consuming. Certain trophies in order to be boosted properly you will need 3 more players (carry the flag & torch - which are the most difficult ones IMO). No, you cannot boost with only two people and NO you cannot get the trophies in private match. Online trophies are listed with blue icons in the guide.

Depends what game mode. Capture the flag and the base game have hardly any people playing and it takes time to find games. But games like the cops chase bad guy one is quick to get in games.

Lobby's have a 30sec timer I think.

Well how can I get plat' if servers are empty? Well screw this game. I'll find another one

It's crap anyway. I'm level 33 online and cannot be bothered with the last few ranks as it's so boring and repetitive.

The should have made this game like DRIVER II.

What is that supposed to mean? What was in Driver 2 that could make multiplayer better in this game? :confused:

I actually think this game is a brilliant effort at trying to do something different and possibly even help Driver reinvent itself.

• 1 month later...
Well I checked the guide but it didn't answer any questions. But I won't get the game then. If you can't boost all the trophies with 2 players, without randoms joining, i'm not interested.

[/color]

You're paying money to "play" this game just to earn the trophies? Why don't you just bribe Sony to give you those trophies for free so you can skip all that "hard work" in playing the game. I know this is PS3T but come on.

You're paying money to "play" this game just to earn the trophies? Why don't you just bribe Sony to give you those trophies for free so you can skip all that "hard work" in playing the game. I know this is PS3T but come on.

i dont agree with what your saying, if a game gets boring and repetitive then of course your gonna boost the online trophies! im the exact same as totoyeahwhat. if a game has online trophies that cant be boosted or is hard to boost due to fuckin randomers then i wont buy the game. however i did buy driver, its pretty difficult to boost the online trophies.

Edited by Eternalchaos72

i dont agree with what your saying, if a game gets boring and repetitive then of course your gonna boost the online trophies! im the exact same as totoyeahwhat. if a game has online trophies that cant be boosted or is hard to boost due to fuckin randomers then i wont buy the game. however i did buy driver, its pretty difficult to boost the online trophies.

So you don't even try to play a game? You just automatically go straight to boosting? :confused:

Driver is a very fun game if you just chill out and actually PLAY it.

So you don't even try to play a game? You just automatically go straight to boosting? :confused:

Driver is a very fun game if you just chill out and actually PLAY it.

yes i wont play an online game that has extremely difficult trophies to boost but drivers online arent difficult just time consuming, because it will tke forever! for example! i wont play warhawk that game is madness!

Edited by Eternalchaos72

• 1 month later...

The online, to me, seems dead. I just spend 20 minutes trying to get a match and when I finally got one person, he left before the qualifying part of the match was even over. Then, the match went on with just me!

After trying for another 30 minutes, I finally get into another match with two guys who would rather talk to each other than play (giving me easy wins), until their buddy showed up, then they didn't even bother trying to catch me (we were in a Tag match).

Are there any actual players on this thing?

In what timezone are you?

I am EST (GMT -5)

I just got the game back from my mate after a few months and multiplayer seems perfectly fine to me. In fact, it's better because most people are a high level so I actually get to have some exciting matches instead of completely running away with it 90% of the time.

Actually, having everyone being higher level is bad for me, because I am new to the multiplayer, and am still getting use to the mechanics, like using shift during races). But, I have had a hard time getting matches, so I have only played a few, and they were not very productive, as the other players didn't seem to care about the match and just drove around smashing each other and ignoring me.

I will keep trying to get matches (if for no other reason than the trophies), but so far it's not looking good.

EDIT: Okay, I just went into a regular race and the other drivers were more interested in smashing into me than racing. I was getting knocked around like a pinball.

Then, I unlocked Takedown mode and tried getting into that, but after 10 minutes of the game searching for a match, I gave up. Are there certain modes that are less active than others, because I am having a terrible time finding decent matches.

Edited by DarqueDragon

• 1 year later...