Please help : Struggling with SP trophies!

AUGUSTUS007

I'm having lots of problems doing the later dares like stay at 150 mph for 30 seconds. or stay at 130 for 60 seconds. The oncoming traffic one is killing me to . WTF? I know I suck at these types of games but,what do I do? I always crash before the time is up. There's always a ton of traffic everywhere I go too. I have not seen anything( to my knowledge) show me where to do the dares as well. Either I really, really suck, of I must be doing something totally wrong.

Edited by AUGUSTUS007

For keeping up speed for a long period of time, go on the freeway. You've got a lot more room, less twists and turns, and clipping another car won't lose you that much speed if you're lucky.

Also, bare in mind that if you have to stay above 150mph, it doesn't mean you have go top speed (e.g. 200mph). All that'll do is make you eat up more road quicker, and make it harder to dodge traffic. So if you find yourself doing 170/180, ease up a bit.

Lastly, two obvious points. Use a fast car (e.g. McLaren or Lambo), and stick to the correct side of the road. Don't try it in oncoming traffic.

For the oncoming ones, or any to do with speed i use the golden gate bridge, finished my last dares this morning and the long wide straight is great to use, try hyper cars for the long periods of fast oncoming as they are obviously quick but more importantly agile which will help ya reactions :) hope this helps

also, another that people have been struggling on is the long drift ones 9eg 150 or 200m) which you may not have encountered or tried yet, i haven't seen it mentioned in any of the guides or threads but i found getting a vechile jammed in sideways underneath a truck was a cheap but easy way to get long ass drifts, got up to 700m after a few mins of trying, net the trophy too :)

Edited by Johnny Bananas
merge, please use the EDIT button instead of double posting