The "Pass the Torch" trophy has actually ruined an entire Gamemode

DMCV

I'm serious. This is the worst kind of trophy, no one actually wants to play the game.

You get people in your own team ramming you and then driving the complete oposite direction of the race, just so they hold on to it for 20 seconds.

This is the worst kind of Trophy IMO.

Oh and the having the game modes grouped together sucks too.

had to vent.

• 1 month later...
This is pretty much the last trophy I need. Been trying to find a game for the past 3 days with no luck. PSN ID is darth_brown.

I believe I was playing with you last night. It took me a while to realise what to do. Until you got in front of me and jumped on the brakes and took the flag off me then passed it onto me after the next checkpoint. Then I lost my connection and took me ages to find you again but ended up on opposite teams once I did.

Yeah, the trophy is glitched. You don't need to hold it for 20s, you only need to get it 25 times, no matter for how long.

That was the easiest way I could find to pass it back and forth. Just jump ahead and pass at each checkpoint.

Hopefully you got the trophy or can in the boosting party. I think this is the toughest one just because there are never any games being played.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...