150m Jump (Dare)

ub4of

There is an area the other side of the Golden gate bridge, where you have a massive hill coming up from an offroad area (you have to jump from it for 4 movie tokens), somewhere round about the start place for sprint race 9. If you use a hypercar, you should be able to come off this jump and clear the highway and take advantage of the downslope on the other side to get you enough distance.

There is an area the other side of the Golden gate bridge, where you have a massive hill coming up from an offroad area (you have to jump from it for 4 movie tokens), somewhere round about the start place for sprint race 9. If you use a hypercar, you should be able to come off this jump and clear the highway and take advantage of the downslope on the other side to get you enough distance.

Cheers for the tip fella i will try that later :)

Yeap. That's where I got my "Show off" trophy for 250m jump.

Another tip: Hold L1 a little before jump.

• 2 weeks later...