Has anyone noticed Web Trophies before?

Robaldinio

I just came across this online statistics profile on the Driver website and I noticed that the Trophies section includes a 'Web Trophies' section which has a load of targets for jumps, drifts, near misses etc (scroll down and click 'All My Trophies').

As someone who has completed everything else, it's a nice little incentive for me to continue playing (as well as to reach level 40!). :)

Oh by the way, I also noticed that the Platinum Trophy has an icon on the website different to the one on my game. The website one is in tune with the rest of the set, but the one I got is just an ugly image of the game's front cover. Did anyone else find this too?

edit: Not sure if these are working properly, or if they just take an age to update. For instance, it shows my 100% but not my Platinum, nor does it show my awards for 'Climbing the Ranks' (Place in the top 50 on any Leaderboard) or 'World Class' (Place in the top 10 on any Leaderboard).

Edited by Robaldinio

dont really know why this is happening?

Not sure what you're referring to...

I did notice the platinum image did seem out of place and...well, shit. I much rather an image that had some amount of time spent on it then no time.

I got the impression that some regions may have got the "proper" image (the icon shown in the online stats profiles) but that my region was left with what may have just been a temporary placeholder. Not sure how plausible a theory that is but I don't have any other ideas.

I wouldn't mind so much, only that the enlarged versions are distorted.

I got the impression that some regions may have got the "proper" image (the icon shown in the online stats profiles) but that my region was left with what may have just been a temporary placeholder.

That may be a plausible theory. PAL may have the one that is there but NTSC may be different. Only need an American to platinum the game to find out. :D