How long for all multiplayer trophies?

Berny18

How doesn't it work? I just got the trophy are a fair few tries. Annoying? Yes as you need to charge it and then aim at their car and shoot without aiming at another car (which is hard when they're speeding and weaving through traffic). Glitched? Nope.

Indeed, I have it too. But I can't say it was down to any skill on my part. Every time I try to Impulse a car it's pretty much 50/50 as to whether it will spin out, or even hit the car at all.

I know it's not glitched, maybe it's just lag.

How long will it take approx. to get all multiplayer trophies?

Do you think I can do them all in a weekend (16 - 20 hours playing time)?

And are there any trophies where boosting is advisable?

20 - 25 hrs for multiplayer trophies dependant on skill i.e getting in the top 3 for the relevant trophies consistently.

ctf becomes easier when you have spawn available.

tag trophy is much easier if you enter with a party and group together and swap after 11 secs/points.

takedown yields the most xp as people tend to leave and you end up playing more rounds as other people join.

Leveling isn't the hardest thing, the most annoying trophy is capture the flag 10 times because the lobbies are always empty. It's very hard to fight against everyone else for the flag and it's hard to boost unless u have a team of 8, dam dam annoying. I've been on for 6 hours and I've managed 6 flag captures.

Edited by jessupj

Thanks everyone!

Started yesterday, played 4 hours, lvl 11 now.

I guess 20-25 hours is a very good estimate... however from my first impressions the 1.000 gate trophy will take ages ...

Nah, that was one of the easiest. You should be able to get around 80-100 gates per race so you'll easily do it while trying to find Tag Team matches and just regular races.

Thanks everyone!

Started yesterday, played 4 hours, lvl 11 now.

I guess 20-25 hours is a very good estimate... however from my first impressions the 1.000 gate trophy will take ages ...

there are 2 race modes with checkpoint in it 1 on team and 1 on single as Robaldinio said average 80 -100 gates could get it in up to 15 games if 100 every game 10

• 1 month later...

Everyone saying 20+ hours, i doubt many of you did it over a weekend.Its very hard to get a game after 12pm. Or people leaving half way through and you have to wait for someone else to join and if no one does you get kicked to menu.

Multiplayer is good but can be very frustrating. CTF IS PAIN INN THE A$$ ive had the game for about 2 months now, campain took around 6-7 hours then the rest has been on and off multi player because it can really annoy you when the problems start.

As of writing this i still need 1 ctf for platinum, boosting partners is deffo what you need to do but you need 8 of them to boost properly so you dont get an outsider interfering.

• 3 weeks later...