Fan Service Trophy/Blast from the Past Challenge Guide

Catalyst08

To unlock this challenge, you first need to unlock the DeLorean DMC-12. Then take the car for a spin and drive it over 88mph, obviously a movie reference to Back To The Future. Driver fans will be pleasantly surprised to find the unlocked challenge is the Wheelman audition from the first PSOne Driver game!

To complete the challenge and obtain the trophy, you have to perform various driving skills in less than a minute.

-Accelarate away and you will cross off BURNOUT.

-Keep accelerating until SPEED is also crossed off the list.

-Immediately after press BRAKE and come to a full stop.

-Set off in reverse and get some speed, then start to turn whilst letting go of reverse and as the car swings around press the accelerator to straighten up and complete a REVERSE 180.

-Keep going forwards and turn left around the column, you then have to SLALOM your way in and out of the columns to the end going around the last column and back on yourself still weaving in and out of the columns until you reach the point where you started the SLALOM.

-Next complete a LAP around the outside of the columns.

-Whilst performing your LAP, use the HANDBRAKE on one of the 4 turns.

-Finally after the LAP registers, steer into the middle of the parking structure and perform a 360 SPIN to finish up the tasks.

If you did everything in under a minute then you are a true Wheelman, if not then "Maybe I'll give you a call when I need a ride to the grocery store!"

Edited by Catalyst08

Wait, what? The driving test is in this game? OH MY GOD :eek::eek::eek:

I haven't got to the stage where I would start wondering how to unlock the challenge, but that is pretty cool -- doubt I'd have ever worked it out for myself. Thanks. :)

Edit: Please tell me it gives you the Mustang to do this in? :D

Edited by Robaldinio

only 1 am struggling with is the reverse 180 sure am getting it but won't score of for me

i remember doing this at the very start of the 1st driver

think it took me a wee while there to do too lol

edit: i never read the description correct :whistle:

got it now after second attempt after reading would have got it first time but forgot to handbrake turn what a fool i am

shows what a fool i really am never even noticed that was you cat that started this thread oh my

:wall::2walls::chair:

Edited by hammy2011

• 2 weeks later...