Best car/ramp for 250m jump?

Where did you find the one (and what car did you use) to get 160 ? I can't beat the 150m need for one of the dares.

P.S. I gave up on the 250m jump, and got the trophy via a drift (dirt track with long consant corner, driving an aston martin).

I seem to think you can get the trophy easy BY TRYING!!!

one of the online qualifiers is a semi-off/on road course

starts out as off road but has tiles not dirt as soil...

IF you start the qualifier with the lancia stratos, just getting one good drift in that single qualifier will get you the trophy..

to be honest i've never tried going for the trophy, and i still dont have it... simply cuz i havent tried going for it...

all i know is my longest drift is 230m, with a lancia stratos (NOT my favorite car) by qualifying AND not trying for it...

all i'm saying is, I think you're better off trying for a 250m drift than a 250m jump

dont even try going for the drift, just get a high speed supercar that you think drives smoothly, and take every corner as a 70s-80s cop movie, and you'll get it... i'm sure of it... just got to get it right and be lucky... LOL :D

lamborgini 670 unlocks at lvl 30 online i think i havent quite got it up in the story yet but if you give it full boost on the steep ramp you will seriosly fly and clear the middle then land on the down ramp but i dont even think there is a ramp to do it the lambo has full speed as does the zonda either of them will do the job easily

il try the drift as well its tricky when u have kamakazi randoms that hit u on 230m :(

note just viewed video damn he made that look easy didnt realise it was done in free roam lol

Edited by bubblemutley1979

the place where you do all the jump qualifying online sorry cant remember name of street but thats the place you will easily clear 150m il make a note of it as soon as im there again should of made a note of the name failing that in the top right of the map there is a short yellow road that takes u up through a building and you jump back out onto the freeway its a big drop

found it by chance online

the way the guy did it in the video is easy enough, just drive up to that hairpin at around 100mph. tap the handbrake, full throttle and just control the cars rear end, it will gently drift further and further into the corner. If you don't exagerate you should get it with relative ease :)

I did it in a dodge challenger srt 10on my first try...

the way the guy did it in the video is easy enough, just drive up to that hairpin at around 100mph. tap the handbrake, full throttle and just control the cars rear end, it will gently drift further and further into the corner. If you don't exagerate you should get it with relative ease :)

I did it in a dodge challenger srt 10on my first try...

You mind posting the video?

• 1 month later...

250 meter jump is difficult when on one player but I've done it several times on ps3, no cheats, no hacks, just pure game with the ruf cit, but when I'm on two player, 350 is my average long jump distance. But just befor for I posted this reply I jumped what I thought was impossible, on two player one person sitting in a ramp truck at the top of a hill I found and me in the ruf cit I managed to jump 745m. I faced the truck so I can jump down the hill and get extra distance, and I got 400m more than I expected to get on this jump, sorry I don't have a video of me doing this but I do have a pic of the stats that say I had jumped 745m which I will post when I can get some internet to use my computer. Keep trying the 250 is possible, and more can easily be done on split screen, free drive with a ramp truck, a hill and 200+mph

• 2 months later...

haven't read every post in this thread so apologies if this repeats anything said.

for the jump the guide says about the off road location that leads to a big jump by the golden gate bridge, i got a 270m jump easily on that, although if you're doing this for the trophy i did a rather cheap but effective method, get a car and jam it sideways underneath a truck, can take a few minutes, but keep accelerating and you'll easily rack up a few hundred metres, i got to 700m and reversed out to be sure i got the trophy :)

• 2 months later...

i didn't really try the the 250m jump but i did attempt the drift a BUNCH of times and i got 217m on this one random turn with a porsche. HOWEVER the easiest by far to do this is to get into the ZR1 drift (buy it) and go onto any wide hairpin turn in the dirt. took me like 2-3 tries and it was a BREEZE, really easy. Good luck. I can't remember which hairpin i did exactly but any wide kind of hairpin in the dirt will work.

A very easy way to do 250m drift is get a taxi (one with big banner going down the car on top), then find a truck with a big trailer you can drive under. Then drive under it, the triangle will get stuck and you will be pushed to the back wheels, it counts as a drift and I got a 1000m drift before stopping.

As for jump, I got close in the last Lamborghini.

Edited by Harry94_

• 1 month later...
A very easy way to do 250m drift is get a taxi (one with big banner going down the car on top), then find a truck with a big trailer you can drive under. Then drive under it, the triangle will get stuck and you will be pushed to the back wheels, it counts as a drift and I got a 1000m drift before stopping.

As for jump, I got close in the last Lamborghini.

You dont need a Taxi!

You can do it with any car (exept the SUV)

That is easy peasy

• 4 months later...

if you go to challenges and take the uplay challenges go to the 4th challenge where you have to drive the red corvette.as soon you start the challenge you have an easy try for the 250m drift in the first turn on the start...if you come out of that first turn and you dont have the trophy just restart and try again.im sure everyone can unlock that trophy there in maximum 10 nminuts.hope this helps.

• 4 months later...

here's a little trick to get the 250 m drift easily

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaer4dCHOOw]Driver San Fransisco - Earn easy money a.k.a WP (Truck Tuck Taxi Stuck method) - YouTube[/ame]

just stay with the taxi under the truck until the trophy pops up

also stay accelerating

Edited by Killershot

• 5 months later...

i got it twice without even trying to do it on the movie challenge that is a homage to dukes of hazzard, don't know the name but you drive on the dirt the whole time with just one cop behind you and you're in a charger. there are 2 or 3 nice wide dirt turns where you can get up to 300's while at 40-50mph so it's easy to control. like i said i played the movie challenge twice and got 280ish meter drifts both times on the same place