Rate the trophy difficulty...  

87 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.62

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't vote as I haven't got the Platinum yet, but this is looking like it will probably be my easiest one yet (even easier than Assassin's Creed II). Sure, it's fairly time-consuming and I wouldn't recommend it for simple Trophy whoring, but it's lots of fun.

The only difficulties I may have with the rest of the Trophies I need will be getting into team game lobbies (I still haven't managed to play any of them yet!). Also 'Show Off', as I don't think I've found anywhere suitable yet to pull that one off.

At the moment though it's just grinding multiplayer. I have 9 levels to go and then it's back to grinding the dares and challenges. :D

EDIT:

the rest of the game looks ok but the IM ON FIRE trophy where you have to stay behind the trailblazers lights for 30 seconds CONTINUOUSLY is a total joke will definatly require boosting its virtually impossible with 5 other lemmings (randoms) :mad:

I thought similar to you, but it doesn't have to be continuous. It's just a total of 30 seconds in a single game. I got it this morning. :)

Edited by Robaldinio

Got the platinum last night.

Offline trophies are fairly easy, driving through traffic in first person view mode (where you see the hood of the car), helped in those later stages where you go really fast through traffic.

Online trophies are basically a grind. Unfortunately the in game trophy counter seem bugged for certain trophies.

Again "hood of the car view" is optimal for race type modes, but ultimately it is probably more down to preference.

Edit: Takedown mode gives you the best xp, also the most fun one in my opinion.

Towards end of the game:

[spoiler=lol]When you and Jericho have the ability to throw cars, you can actually throw back the same car Jericho throws. Let's say he throws an dodge challenger, you then can throw it back while it's in mid-air. It is kinda helpful, since you don't have to struggle to pick another car while you're about get hit by Jericho's car.

Good luck.

Edited by raf

Got the platinum last night.

Offline trophies are fairly easy, driving through traffic in first person view mode (where you see the hood of the car), helped in those later stages where you go really fast through traffic.

Online trophies are basically a grind. Unfortunately the in game trophy counter seem bugged for certain trophies.

Again "hood of the car view" is optimal for race type modes, but ultimately it is probably more down to preference.

Edit: Takedown mode gives you the best xp, also the most fun one in my opinion.

Towards end of the game:

[spoiler=lol]When you and Jericho have the ability to throw cars, you can actually throw back the same car Jericho throws. Let's say he throws an dodge challenger, you then can throw it back while it's in mid-air. It is kinda helpful, since you don't have to struggle to pick another car while you're about get hit by Jericho's car.

Good luck.

how many hours approximately for the 15 mp trophies? (i hate mp torphies -.-). Im done with all SP trophies after about 15 hours

It took me somewhere between 12 and 16 hours to complete online trophies i think.

They all relative straight forward

Capture flag and trail blaze trophies prob hardest of bunch although still not sure what the requirements for later is.

Rest of trophies can be earned relatively easily by playing each online mode over period of time.

I seem to post in a lot of these threads with a similar story; 'It was easy but some of the Trophies took a while'. Well, this is going to be the case with most games, so it seems a bit silly to overlook such a detail when rating the Platinum.

I've just popped the Platinum after 2 days, 10 and a half hours of play time, so I'm giving this a 7. Anything less would suggest that anyone could pick this game up and whiz through it in a couple of days for an easy Platinum. I can't really see anyone who has no interest in driving games doing that to be honest.

the rest of the game looks ok but the IM ON FIRE trophy where you have to stay behind the trailblazers lights for 30 seconds CONTINUOUSLY is a total joke will definatly require boosting its virtually impossible with 5 other lemmings (randoms) :mad:

I got lucky with that, my connection spazzed out and left me the only car moving against the trail car. Luckily we were going over the Golden gate bridge at the time and he just carried on in a straight line and i picked it up easy as you like!

Although i guess that just makes me very lucky.

I've got all the offline trophies and a few of the online ones, just need to make my way up the rankings and finish a lot of races near the front. It would be pretty easy but my bleeding internet is playing up and i keep getting kicked out of games!

I rate this a 5.

Was able to pick this up easily, even though i hadn't played since Driver 2.

A few close calls on the last two freeway runs but a balanced progression towards platinum being able to net all story/collectibles quickly.

Online trophies aren't dragged out affairs, which is a nice change, and only "carry the team" became the culprit in the end. Also a rank of 40 is there if ppl wish but most will net all online before 38/39.

Overall a solid effort from Martin and the Reflections team. :applause:

Without Carry the team this would be 3 or 4, but after all the trouble I had boosting and not boosting for that trophy I gave this an 8. How easy/hard Carry the team is depends so much on luck what skill level your opponent are in and how many players there are. If you try it without boosting try to find a game with minimum number of players, it's hell of a lot easier than with a full lobby. And if you try to boost this all I can say is good luck to you sir.