Nice is Overrated

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1276/92B.jpgNice is Overratedhttp://www.ps3trophies.org/images/site/icons/trophy_bronze.png

Spin out 2 karts with 1 pumpkin bomb.

Has anyone got any tips for obtaining this trophy? It's giving me unbelievable hassle. I've tried getting it throughout all the circuit trophies and the precision challenges and it still won't pop.

I can't believe I'm actually having to contemplate buying an extra controller for this one bullshit trophy.....! :(

Edited by Puzzler

well precision race challenge mode is obviously best since you get pumpkins and bananas only, try use Gallaxhars Spaceship track there should be a weapon box shortly as you start on the left, wait till you pass that curved drop/hill and you should be out in the open where they like to bunch up and might be a good place to get it

well precision race challenge mode is obviously best since you get pumpkins and bananas only, try use Gallaxhars Spaceship track there should be a weapon box shortly as you start on the left, wait till you pass that curved drop/hill and you should be out in the open where they like to bunch up and might be a good place to get it

Thank you so much for this tip mate. It worked on the first attempt :applause:

• 1 year later...

I would never have gotten this,even by using the above strat.The game just does not feel like it is designed for it to be able to hit 2 people simultaneously.I got this by fluke,a pumpkin rebounded off a tree so I did not see it hit and then it popped.Until that point I could never line up the cars because they were never together.

• 10 months later...