Fear my roar trophy GLITCHED!!

• 1 month later...

No Glitched!

Easiest done in challenge mode under "Strategic Races". In this mode you only get 2 items which is the shield potions and frog balloons that auto target you. Take first place and keep putting up a shield while they spam balloons at you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I can confirm there is a problem with the trophy popping. Final lap on the starship course. In first place, activated the viking shields. Got hit by three items, so lost them all. Never lost 1st place (nobody else even got close). Before the end I even activated a potion shield and took a hit on that as well. Four hits on the final lap, never lost 1st. No trophy.

EDIT: Just finally got it (yes, on the challenge course). Took 5 hits while in first place before it popped.

Edited by Jester695

• 6 months later...
I can confirm there is a problem with the trophy popping. Final lap on the starship course. In first place, activated the viking shields. Got hit by three items, so lost them all. Never lost 1st place (nobody else even got close). Before the end I even activated a potion shield and took a hit on that as well. Four hits on the final lap, never lost 1st. No trophy.

EDIT: Just finally got it (yes, on the challenge course). Took 5 hits while in first place before it popped.

Ain't that some shiz? :mad: