Free on JP PS+

This game is currently free on the JP PS+!

The best part is that if you have a PS4, you can get a 3-Month free trial for PS+ for a JP account, so you can have this game for three months for free. :D

How do you go about getting the free trial? Also is this version different from the one that's free for everyone? :think:

How do you go about getting the free trial? Also is this version different from the one that's free for everyone? :think:

I forget where exactly you get the free trial (it's in the PS Store, though), but this is a completely different game than Host Girls on Stage, complete with it's own platinum. HGoS is basically just a venue to see girls sing and dance whereas from what I've heard (don't have the space to download the game), this is kinda like the hostess club sections of the Yakuza games.

I forget where exactly you get the free trial (it's in the PS Store, though), but this is a completely different game than Host Girls on Stage, complete with it's own platinum. HGoS is basically just a venue to see girls sing and dance whereas from what I've heard (don't have the space to download the game), this is kinda like the hostess club sections of the Yakuza games.

Aaah okay. I'll take a look back through the store and see if I can find where the free trial is. If there's a guide for it I'll try it for the platinum, but if not I won't bother yet, because I don't know a lick of Japanese. :(

Aaah okay. I'll take a look back through the store and see if I can find where the free trial is. If there's a guide for it I'll try it for the platinum, but if not I won't bother yet, because I don't know a lick of Japanese. :(

If you can find a guide, could you show me where it is? I would have no idea how to proceed with this game otherwise.

1) Log in to your Japanese PSN account on your PS4.

1a) If you don't have a Japan PSN account, make one.

2) Look for the banner that has the yellow plus symbol, the number 3, a blue background and small yellow accents.

3) Claim your three free months.

Click and and proceed. Dosent require CC info or anything.

Taken from Free 3 Month Trial for Japanese PS+ (PS4 Required) - PlayStation Network - PSNProfiles Forums

1) Log in to your Japanese PSN account on your PS4.

1a) If you don't have a Japan PSN account, make one.

2) Look for the banner that has the yellow plus symbol, the number 3, a blue background and small yellow accents.

3) Claim your three free months.

Click and and proceed. Dosent require CC info or anything.

Taken from Free 3 Month Trial for Japanese PS+ (PS4 Required) - PlayStation Network - PSNProfiles Forums

Thanks for the info, though I managed to figure it out yesterday. :o

Not gonna bother with this game. MainComptonese said in the project platinum thread that it would probably be a 100+ hour platinum, so not something I would want to try and muddle through or even follow a guide for for 100 hours. Way too much work to be worth it when I don't know what's going on in the game.

If you can find a guide, could you show me where it is? I would have no idea how to proceed with this game otherwise.

Thanks for the info, though I managed to figure it out yesterday. :o

Not gonna bother with this game. MainComptonese said in the project platinum thread that it would probably be a 100+ hour platinum, so not something I would want to try and muddle through or even follow a guide for for 100 hours. Way too much work to be worth it when I don't know what's going on in the game.

This. It's going to take quite a while to get the (P). It's nowhere close to the PS4 game that just came out. :p

If I have enough time between work, I might try to go for the (P) and write up a guide. :)

If I have enough time between work, I might try to go for the (P) and write up a guide. :)

I would probably forever in your debt if you did. :D

Edit: Well I tried it on my Japanese account and in 10 minutes I managed to earn two bronze trophies and drank until I passed out. Ya I don't have a clue what I'm doing. :rofl:

Edited by Gage

I found this website --> ??????? Complete Edipyon! - PS3 ????? ???wiki, I'd say it's a kind of trophy guide is in Japanese but you can translate it xD I found no guide in English or Spanish. I have been told that platinum is needed to buy two DLC's to unlock two girls locked, these two characters have four trophies associated with them...

That guide might help knock out a few of the easy trophies, like for the trophies related to the mini-games, but the bulk of the game will be almost impossible for those who don't know Japanese.

Knowledge of the Japanese language is required if you want to get the (P) with any idea of what you're doing. A walkthrough for this game for those who don't know any Japanese at all might be impossible because there is no set pattern to the conversations. There are specific replies you should pick to advance your relationship with each of the hostesses, but small conversations that lead up to that are randomized.

This isn't one of those easy visual novels where people that know zero Japanese can just look off a guide and get the (P) just by following some simple instructions. This game is a dating sim, and actually requires you to know what you're doing.

Also, as far as I know, there is no DLC required to obtain the (P).

That guide might help knock out a few of the easy trophies, like for the trophies related to the mini-games, but the bulk of the game will be almost impossible for those who don't know Japanese.

Knowledge of the Japanese language is required if you want to get the (P) with any idea of what you're doing. A walkthrough for this game for those who don't know any Japanese at all might be impossible because there is no set pattern to the conversations. There are specific replies you should pick to advance your relationship with each of the hostesses, but small conversations that lead up to that are randomized.

This isn't one of those easy visual novels where people that know zero Japanese can just look off a guide and get the (P) just by following some simple instructions. This game is a dating sim, and actually requires you to know what you're doing.

Also, as far as I know, there is no DLC required to obtain the (P).

I saw that you need a DLC to unlock two more girls, costing ¥2100, that's why I asked, because those two girls have trophies related to these and I have spent a few hours playing and still have not seen them, then I'll look in the Japan Store.

Edited by IsmaGmr18

I saw that you need a DLC to unlock two more girls, costing ¥2100, that's why I asked, because those two girls have trophies related to these and I have spent a few hours playing and still have not seen them, then I'll look in the Japan Store.

Which hostesses do you need to buy as DLC, and which trophies are related to those two hostesses?

EDIT: I just checked, and it looks like Airi and Maso Narumi DLCs are required for the (P), and they cost ¥1050 each. :(

Edited by Ryukori

Which hostesses do you need to buy as DLC, and which trophies are related to those two hostesses?

EDIT: I just checked, and it looks like Airi and Maso Narumi DLCs are required for the (P), and they cost ¥1050 each. :(

I have been researching and needless DLC's, you were right. To unlock the two girls getting 30 trophies and the other 35 trophies and I unlock Airi and Narumi. I'm missing 14 trophies for (P). ;)

Edited by IsmaGmr18

Hey, just wondering if one of you guys could be awesome enough to snag 3 month PS+ trial on my JP account as I don't have a PS4 yet. Well, unless there's magically some other means of obtaining it, of course. haha Would be greatly appreciated! Would be able to help anyone out that wants to boost or could help figure stuff out as I have a decent understanding of the language (helped a bunch of people with trophy translations on the Jojo's All Star Battle board).

EDIT: Nevermind, managed to get it on my own! I would've been willing to have shared Jojo's All Star Battle with whoever did me this favor too! haha

Edited by MapleStory

• 4 months later...