Dream Peices???

OmegaX01

All gems found and corrected mistakes.

thanks go to R1MJAW for pointing out the last gem and a small miscount.

Hope this helps others out in finding all 115.

EDIT: (now with images. click the number for the image of that level with gem locations on easy marked in red.) If I can put together enough info i'll work on a walkthrough for the easy difficulty as nothing moves on that setting.

(note: some gems are behind items. so if you can't find it using the image "step in" and look at that location.)

Chapter 1 0

Chapter 2 2

Chapter 3 6 + 9 in doll house

Chapter 4 10 after you fix the bridge

Chapter 5 7

Chapter 6 8

Chapter 7 8

Chapter 8 3 in wall digram

Chapter 9 7 + 2 in piano

Chapter 10 5

Chapter 11 5

Chapter 12 5

Chapter 13 5

Chapter 14 5 + 4 at fruit stand + 4 at gate

Chapter 15 3 + 1 in left tree +1 in right tree

Chapter 16 5 + 1 in moon puzzle + 2 in shape puzzle + 1 in number puzzle + 1 in zodiac puzzle

Chapter 17 5

Chapter 18 0

Edited by OmegaX01
Adding images of locations found so far on easy mode

I found a 5th one in chapter 4 that you dont need to build the bridge to get...Check the banister directly to your left its hard to see...if not that one, the others are easy to spot

I've had that happen to me as well but then only have 5 on the other side of the bridge. I swear that last one is just taunting me hiding in plain sight somewhere. gggrrrr such fustration.

Hi, just joined to let you know where the last dream piece is, and also to point out a tiny mistake one of the chapters.

There are actually 8 pieces in chapter 6, not 7 ... there are even 8 marked on the picture supplied on the list above.

However, the missing piece is in chapter 9. It is above the door on the left hand side (it's a pink piece).

Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...