25 minutes

QckslvrGrl1

• 2 weeks later...

I think if you have 2 people it would be possible i did a quick run and got 28 min. if you had one person gathering items and the other doing the puzzles. with the first person working on the puzzles after all the nessary items were gathered that should shave off the nessary time.

Now i i could just find that last gem..... grrrr 114/115

• 4 weeks later...

Hello there...

I have just broken the 25 minute barrier with a time of 24:47, and I know that I can do it quicker if I put my mind to it :)

So in answer to some of the comments in this thread ... Yes! It is possible - I was playing single player mode too!

Horray for me (big grin):applause:

I have now achieved 100% on this title.

Edited by ZorGan5

• 2 months later...

I think that singler plyr on normal difficulty is about the same as co-op. (Co-op doesnt give a difficulty choice.) So single plyr on easy should be quicker.

HOWEVER, If you have a good parner and practiced so both aren't trying to do the same thing, co-op will be quicker. You'll just have to know what things on each level your partner is going to do & what things you should be doing at that time.

I don't remember seeing a co-op partner thread. I'll check & create if needed.

• 3 weeks later...

The most important thing to remember when going for the '25 minute or less trophy' is ... Just play the basic game and do not bother with any jewels or gems, they are not needed to complete the game (these only apply for high scores) - most people stumble on the piano room when they are required to mimic certain tunes in order to open the door. I actually play piano, so for me it wasn't much of a chore. All the tunes are within a '2 Octave' range through-out - or in other words .. an 8 note spread between 2 octaves (LOL I can't remember if the lowest note was middle 'C' or not .. if it is then it is only 1 Octave), so make notes of the starting keys on all the pieces on 'easy' mode. Make a diagram representing the pictures on the wall for this will help you to identify the music with the picture position on the wall.

You need only to turn the crank once for the first piece of music, after that you can go straight to the keyboard and play it ( this shaves off minutes believe me) Oh ... and do your best to learn all the tunes until you can remember them off by heart.

As for the other puzzles the same principle applies, make notes on things you find hard to remember or difficult - this too will assist you in speeding up. If I can assist anyone further just let me know ok?

Have fun!

:)

Edited by ZorGan5
technicality