Trophy list up

MrBeens

Doesn't look bad. If you got the ''I wasn't saying I'd like her more if she wanted to get with Abe Lincoln. That'd be super gross cuz he’s dead. And very tall.'' (place 3rd or higher in 300 matches) trophy you should have everything else too.

Does anyone know when this game is released? The beta is up for quite a long time now..

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Here's a new one that was posted 3 days ago:

http://cdn2-www.playstationlifestyle.net/assets/uploads/2016/02/drawntodeathvoucher.jpg

It's NA I believe.

Yeah I grabbed that one yesterday. :p I tried playing though and couldn't get into a game because there was only apparently 12 people playing at the time. ;-;

I played this a bit today. You'll get about 4-5 kills per session, so 1000 kills will take some time.

The hardest trophy is definitely rank 15 in a month. If the game does monthly rank resets then that means you need to be rank 15 before reset. It uses a point system.

1 star = 1st place

1/2 star = 2nd

LOSE 1/2 star = 3rd

LOSE 1 star = 4th/Last place

So, the bottom line is that you'll need to come in at least 2nd place to rank up... slowly. You'll hit level 300 top three wins on the way to that I assume. I got rank 5 tonight In a few matches, but it's definitely fairly slow going.

Touching on the free to play model... you can buy weapons and characters with ingame currency. Predictably, it's time consuming to do so but it also means you don't need to spend money to get trophies here.

Secondly, there's an experience booster type that allows you to give experience to everyone in your game lobby... that's crazy good and it stacks. I managed to luck out and get into a lobby with someone that purchased a x5 experience booster for everyone. I made it to level 10 on the character I was using before it ran out.

I played this a bit today. You'll get about 4-5 kills per session, so 1000 kills will take some time.

The hardest trophy is definitely rank 15 in a month. If the game does monthly rank resets then that means you need to be rank 15 before reset. It uses a point system.

1 star = 1st place

1/2 star = 2nd

LOSE 1/2 star = 3rd

LOSE 1 star = 4th/Last place

So, the bottom line is that you'll need to come in at least 2nd place to rank up... slowly. You'll hit level 300 top three wins on the way to that I assume. I got rank 5 tonight In a few matches, but it's definitely fairly slow going.

Touching on the free to play model... you can buy weapons and characters with ingame currency. Predictably, it's time consuming to do so but it also means you don't need to spend money to get trophies here.

Secondly, there's an experience booster type that allows you to give experience to everyone in your game lobby... that's crazy good and it stacks. I managed to luck out and get into a lobby with someone that purchased a x5 experience booster for everyone. I made it to level 10 on the character I was using before it ran out.

Fun meeting up with ya,

How did you earn

<Then I'll just hide in a stall and watch videos till class ends. >

Edited by djhmetfan2

Okay thanks, I was just curious because the handful of people on my friends list that have played this are all currently at 0% trophies for it. Guess they haven't played it all that much.

Don't think theres a whole lot of people playing right now which is probably why. I wasn't able to get into a game at all when I played the other day and I don't believe you can earn any trophies in the tutorial or practice areas.

Don't think theres a whole lot of people playing right now which is probably why. I wasn't able to get into a game at all when I played the other day and I don't believe you can earn any trophies in the tutorial or practice areas.

At most you will find 12 to 13 people playing about 8 of these players are Super Fanboys who seem to live their life playing this game. Most of them have High Price weapons that are hidden behind an expensive pay wall the other 4 or 5 are the development team or random player who joined thru the limited access and will never play again because the Gang of 8 will ass rape them till they quit playing. Hence why only 12 people play this game. :)

120 second Timer is set in lobby. Match waits till 4 players are in the lobby or till the 2 min is up the match starts.

There are 3 maps you are given unless you buy more. You will get the other locked maps randomly when starting a match but at the end of the match you can only vote for maps you have hence the 3 because nobody is gonna pay to unlock other maps

Yeah, this is not one of those games that's fun to play. It's not even just the gameplay, which is pretty unbalanced as it is. It's the community that considers themselves veterans. I've never played a game where I've had to block more people then this one... And there's only 8 other regular players.

Yeah, this is not one of those games that's fun to play. It's not even just the gameplay, which is pretty unbalanced as it is. It's the community that considers themselves veterans. I've never played a game where I've had to block more people then this one... And there's only 8 other regular players.

That sounds legitimately horrible. What the fuck were they thinking? :|

That sounds legitimately horrible. What the fuck were they thinking? :|

The return rate of people playing this game might be one of the worst I have seen. Their leaderboard is filled with people who never played a match (we know why cause they cant find people to play with ) and people who played less than 5 games and never came back. And Mind you this is with a stat wipe already in December just imagine all those who entered the 1st Access group.

This game screams for Single Player against bots as well as the 4 player MP aspect. If they want people to Pay to Play they have failed because 90% of people who enter the game leave and never come back

There's no real chance for players to gain confidence in the current game environment. The veterans use the cheapest explosive weapons and character abilities to kill you mercilessly, and then the game taunts you the whole time in an attempt be funny. If you add the previously mentioned player hate to the mix, it's just not a winning formula to keep players playing.

I would not recommend this game. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

There's no real chance for players to gain confidence in the current game environment. The veterans use the cheapest explosive weapons and character abilities to kill you mercilessly, and then the game taunts you the whole time in an attempt be funny. If you add the previously mentioned player hate to the mix, it's just not a winning formula to keep players playing.

I would not recommend this game. Do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars.

Not mention that damn PS4 Controller yelling at you with nonsense. 1st Game I turned off Controller volume to zero. Warframe I lowered it but never turned volume to zero.