Drake's Deception Map Pack - Trophy Guide and Road Map

JK1011

1qUUfwe.png

Roadmap

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10

-Offline trophies: 6 (4(B), 2(S))

-Online trophies: 4 (3(B), 1(S)) - Unobtainable

-Approximate amount of time to 100%: 10-25 hours (mainly due to the Stealth Master (B) trophy)

-Number of missable trophies: 0

-Glitched trophies: 0

-Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes (Triumvirate, Fly on the Wall, Deathless and I'm on a Roll)

-Do cheat codes disable trophies?: No Cheats

Introduction:

This DLC is not hard at all, the trophies that everyone seem to note as hard are actually more just frustrating or long than hard. Offline trophies include: Triumvirate (S), Fly on the Wall (S), Deathless, Boom, Headshot! (B)Looking for Loot (B) and I'm on a Roll (B), the rest require an online pass and can only be completed in competitive mode (Unobtainable due to server closure). Though said trophies can be completed offline, they can be completed online through cooperative mode too, I also recommend completing them online with the help of others in the community. The Offline trophies can be done in Splitscreen or LAN Mode.

Edited by Terminator
Updated the trophy talies and added another server closure notice.

Trophy Guide:

96.jpg  Triumvirate (S)

Kill the three end bosses in Chapter 5 (Harry Flynn, Eddy Raja, Zoran Lazarevic) within 20 seconds of each other on Crushing

Note: Due to the servers closing, this trophy is now only obtainable in Splitscreen and LAN mode.

\ said:
Recommended Kickbacks: One person with Army of Three and two with Cluster

Where the bosses go:

• Flynn will initially head to the top right of the map where the T-bolt spawns and will gradually head towards the block where the Pak-80 spawned during the Mega Bomb Spawn earlier in the level. He will then run around the outer rim of the large crate with two openings and will continue to move while you are behind cover.

• Eddy will head to the top left of the map where you dropped down earlier in the game. He will eventually head towards the Pak-80 spawn area like Flynn and will occasionally take the same path as him. However, he may also head for cover and hug the left most wall on the ground, or head back to his original spot.

• Lazarevic is the least of your worries, even though he rushes you with an SAS. Since Flynn and Eddy have near-perfect accuracy and can shoot from longer range, you should be wary of them more so than Lazarevic. Lazarevic will constantly head for cover so try to plan accordingly and remember to kill the bodyguard that accompanies him.

There are four corners in the map since it's a square shape. Use only the left corner (left from where you spawn, where the Wes Revolver is) and the right corner from where you spawn behind the metal platform.

*Credit goes to Nille*

97.jpg  Gladiator (S)

Win 50 matches of TDM

UNOBTAINABLE DUE TO SERVER CLOSURE

Extremely simple trophy, simply win 50 matches of Team Deathmatch to get this trophy. I recommend traveling in parties of 4-5 whilst going for this trophy and make sure to choose the loadout you work best with. All I can give you are simple tips.

• Never run straight into a fire fight, shoot from afar.

• If you find yourself in a one on one situation and your enemy has begun shooting first, the likely hood of you winning the fight is slim. There are a few options here. Run like the wind, having better mods like Accuracy or Rate of Fire, aim for headshots or injure them as much as you can before your death in hopes of gaining an assist if another teammate comes.

• Use the same cover system you would in the campaign. Never strafe to far away from cover.

For various other tips, check out BIG2KREW's youtube channel. They have a few good tips that help a lot in their Quick Tips series.

Note: You will likely get this trophy without effort just through playing multiplayer as it is the most commonly used play mode.

98.jpg  Fly on the Wall (S)

Get 3 Hang In There Medals while on Crushing Difficulty

Note: Due to the servers closing, this trophy is now only obtainable in Splitscreen and LAN mode.

Recommended Kickbacks: Team Medic

This trophy can be hard to get because of the structure of the room. The area where the keys are is one of the most exposed parts of the room however the real challenge is getting to the keys without dying.

Please note that deaths do not effect the outcome of the situation as long as you have enough lives to respawn again. I recommend killing every enemy except one, that one I would suggest being a G-Mal enemy as they have the lowest rate of fire meaning less damage. When I did this trophy, we left a few enemies behind, not just one but I recommend leaving just one.

The two players with team medic should both take different routes to the keys, this means that only one of the players will be attacked by the enemy instead of both simultaneously. Don't use your team medic here. If you die then no worries, as fate should have it your other teammate should have reached the keys. Then all you have to do is spawn on your teammate, jump to the middle chandelier and jump to the other key. Now is the time to use your Team Medic but for yourself, don't let yourself become downed. The reason I don't recommend Protector is because it will not reach both teammates on both keys, just yourself thus rendering it useless when you can use Team Medic.

Once you get the medal, you cannot kill yourself and start the key puzzle again. You will have to start the chapter again. Just repeat another two times and you have the trophy.

Note: This trophy is cumulative meaning you can gain the medals over several matches.

99.jpg  Deathless (B)

Complete a Co-op Adventure Map on Hard Difficulty without losing a single life

Note: You should do this on crushing. As with the Charted! trophies in the main game. There is a hierarchy to the trophies. Doing the campaign on crushing gives you the trophies for the other difficulties. Doing this on Crushing gives you the crushing version as well as this one which is better than completing it twice.

\ said:
The easiest level on crushing is London Underground. If you're still having trouble there, you should try out Borneo. Here's a strategy for London Underground:

Recommended Kickbacks: Cluster, Team Medic and Team Protector

Note: The Cluster can be used on the Carpet bomber in the Library and the Hammer boss at the end of level (don't try going for the unyielding medal in this playthrough since you might lose a life in doing so).

Walkthrough:

1) Bring the RPG that you blew up the wall with and kill the two riot shield enemies that you meet before you enter the Library. When inside, pick up the Mag-5 from the upper walkway (before jumping down) and the TAU Sniper on the ledge to the left of the red circle. Make sure that someone else picks up the Sawed off Shotgun because all grabbers and normal enemies will die in one shot from it. Now use the last of your RPG ammo to kill a lot of enemies or at least the few armoured enemies that spawn in the Library. Use the Mag-5 and the Tau to shoot off the helmets of the Armoured Shotgunners, and punch them out only if you have good health and can throw back their revenge grenade (away from your allies).

2) Use the rest of the Mag-5 and the Tau to kill the Carpet Bomber in the Library and he will die easily. Watch out for the snipers and grabbers that continue to spawn until the carpet is dead.

3) Before you go in the tunnel, one player must go for the Hammer (beside the Mag-5 in the upper level of the Library). As you enter the tunnel, you should have one person pushing the cart, one person killing the enemies in front and the other looking behind with the Hammer. Once the first wave of enemies is dead (from behind the cart) pick up the other Hammer (that one of the enemies drop) and wait for the second spawn. This time, an enemy with the Pak-80 will appear up in the train. Use the cart as cover until you reach the fence then start to kill this enemy. Continue moving forward, but watch out for 3-4 chokers (one is always coming from behind, so watch out) and kill the remaining enemies. Before you enter the next area, go inside the train and you will find a Hammer and a Tau Sniper. Also, in the end of tunnel behind the metal box there's a Mag-5.

4) Moving on to the next part, you should have two people focus on killing the enemies that are coming down the stairs. Make sure that you stay as far to the bottom of the stairs as possible in case you are downed. The third person should concentrate on watching out for enemies that will spawn behind you. For the second set of stairs, someone can pick up the RPG (against the wall directly in front of the stairs behind some cover) and the Mag-5 (on the garbage can) to kill the enemies coming down the stairs (Riot Shields, Armoured Shotguns, and a Carpet Bomber). Watch out for the grabbers that spawn behind you (at the bottom of the first set of stairs).

5) For the final step, throw your clusters at the truck (where a lot of armoured enemies will be) and run for the turret. One person should use this and focus on the ground enemies whilst the others use the Tau to take out the snipers on the roof. Take out everyone you see with the turret and if you have another cluster, throw it on the Hammer boss if he isn't dead yet.

Note: If one person dies during this playthrough, only he/she will not get the trophy. However, the other two people will as the trophy is based on if you as an individual died and not if someone on your team died.

*Credit goes to Canadian94eh and Nille*

Edited by Viper
Updated the server closure notices.

100.jpg Stealth Master (B)

Get 50 Assassin Medals

This trophy is extremely long and difficult. The difficulty comes in the fact that the stealth kills must be done on real players and not the A.I. This trophy can only be completed by stealth killing real players, stealth kills made on A.I will not count. As soon as the match starts always (and I mean always) flank and not just flanking so you attack from the side, you must flank from the back. For example in Desert Village, you should always go to the large area on the far side of the map where the Sawed-off Shotgun is located. From there you can jump behind the enemies and stealth kill them. I recommend always playing on Plunder when going for this trophy. People are usually more focused on the treasure, distracting them enough for you to stealth kill and also plunder matches are usually very long, giving you time to get as many Assassin medals as possible. I also recommend using the Cloaked booster, this makes you a better stealth player as well as the fact that the assassin medals you earn actually level up cloaked. Also use the Speedy G kickback when chasing a player that doesn't know you're there. This is one of the longest trophies in the DLC trophies for Uncharted 3 but it is satisfying once you complete it.

Note: This trophy is cumulative meaning you can gain the medals over several matches.

101.jpg Looking for Loot (B)

Get 50 Three Medals Pickup Medals

This trophy is simple enough. Just go out playing normally and when the treasure chest icon appears. Run for it. This trophy is not challenging at all. You should be able to complete it without effort by just playing matches like you normally would.

102.jpg Long Gun Lover (B)

Get 50 Commando Medals

As with the Looking for Loot trophy. This trophy should be relatively easy to get. Since long guns are primary weapons, they are the most used weapons and so the medals will be earned without effort by simply playing the game.

103.jpg Double Trouble (B)

Get 50 Double Down Medals

This may be tricky for newer players but expert players should have no trouble. Simply kill two enemies with rapid succession. I would recommend an automatic weapon for this trophy as they are easy to use and kill faster then most other weapons. You could also use a SAS-12 if you can get in close enough to do so or use explosives like RPG-7 or the Quick Boom kickback to try and get Fire in the Hole medals which also give you Double Down medals.

104.jpg Boom, Headshot! (B)

Get 50 Head Cracker Medals

This trophy is straight forward. Simply kill 5 A.I enemies in a co-op match with headshots to get a Head Cracker medal. Get 50 of these medals to get the trophy. Simple.

105.jpg I'm on a Roll (B)

Get the Unyielding Medal while on Hard Difficulty

Note: You should do this on crushing. As with the Charted! trophies in the main game. There is a hierarchy to the trophies. Doing the campaign on crushing gives you the trophies for the other difficulties. So doing this on crushing gives you the crushing version as well as this one which is better than completing it twice.

Recommend Boosters/Kickbacks: Team Safe, Protector, Sniper, Team Medic

I don't recommend doing this whilst trying to get the Co-op Star or the Omnipotent/Deathless trophies. To get this medal for the trophy. You must push the cart to the end of the hall without stopping in a hard (or crushing) co-op adventure match on Chapter 2 - London Underground. You will need all 3 players for this. At the beginning one player should run far forward to spawn the first horde, then kill them before starting to push the cart. One player should go to the back of the hall with a M32-Hammer. It can be found in the library (the room just before) at the back, on the upper floor. They should also take a long ranged pistol like a Tau Sniper (can also be found in the library). This player should have the Team Safe booster as well as the Sniper booster. This player should use the Hammer to help the players at the front, the t-bolt and tau should be used like this too. If this player becomes downed or choked they should commit suicide in hopes of respawning and helping again. The player pushing the cart should have Team Medic. The player at the back should have Team Safe to not knock down the player pushing the cart with the Hammer. The player pushing the cart would use the kickback if the player is close to dying. This player must not stop at all for any reason, not to help a downed teammate or to defend them self from the A.I. This player should be aided by the third player sitting on the cart. Shooting at the spawning enemies. This player should activate the Protector kickback only when the enemies get very close to the cart to save the duration of the kickback to when its needed. If all goes well then you should be able to get the cart to the end without stopping. All three players will get the medal and then the trophy.

Note: If all three players die simultaneously causing a complete respawn before or after starting to push the cart. The cart will return to it's original position and the medal progress will reset allowing you to attempt the trophy again without restarting the entire chapter. If the player pushing the cart at any time should stop, do NOT push it to the end. If said player should stop pushing the cart, all three players must commit suicide to start it again; once the cart has been pushed to the end, it will trigger a checkpoint and then you will have to restart the chapter to attempt the trophy again.

Edited by Terminator
Fixed some broken links and removed a server closure notice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
you can get assassins in hunter only while playing the villain and its actually easier because its hard to spot you with all those other mobs. Just wait for someone to get the treasure and then its your best chance.

as i've said before, the best place to get the medals is in plunder

#1 because of the length of the match allowing for collection of more medals

#2 the easiest enemy to get a stealth kill on is a player carrying the idol, an experienced player will almost never go for the treasure simply for tactical reasons but whenever they do get the treasure, they know to be vigilant of their surroundings but newer players that will almost always go for the treasure will be less vigilant and even if they have seen you, you can still get a stealth kill on them if their ingame avatar is not looking at you

but your idea is great, thanks, i'll add it to the trophy guide when i have time

• 1 month later...
as i've said before, the best place to get the medals is in plunder

#1 because of the length of the match allowing for collection of more medals

#2 the easiest enemy to get a stealth kill on is a player carrying the idol, an experienced player will almost never go for the treasure simply for tactical reasons but whenever they do get the treasure, they know to be vigilant of their surroundings but newer players that will almost always go for the treasure will be less vigilant and even if they have seen you, you can still get a stealth kill on them if their ingame avatar is not looking at you

but your idea is great, thanks, i'll add it to the trophy guide when i have time

hunter ss (split-screen vs split-screen) is very easy for stealth trophy simply boost treasures & that same time...

hunter ss (split-screen vs split-screen) is very easy for stealth trophy simply boost treasures & that same time...

The problem with that is you dont get the medals when heroes kill villain, which is the normal boosting procedure. Villains need to do the killing for the assassin medals to register.

But you can play legit and do both some treasure hunting and some assasins medals at the same time.

Plunder is decent mode to get assasins mainly because people are just gathering and aiming around the treasure so you can backdoor easier if you know the maps but still i think hunter arena is a lot easier to get.

Btw if you plan to boost 3TDM thats the mode where you can get faster and easier.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/373/100.jpgStealth Master(B)

Get 50 Assassin Medals

This trophy is extremely long and difficult. The difficulty comes in the fact that the stealth kills must be done on real players and not the A.I. This trophy can only be completed by stealth killing real players, stealth kills made on A.I will not count. As soon as the match starts always (and I mean always) flank and not just flanking so you attack from the side, you must flank from the back. For example in Desert Village, you should always go to the large area on the far side of the map where the Sawed-off Shotgun is located. From there you can jump behind the enemies and stealth kill them. I recommend always playing on Plunder when going for this trophy. People are usually more focused on the treasure, distracting them enough for you to stealth kill and also plunder matches are usually very long, giving you time to get as many Assassin medals as possible. I also recommend using the Cloaked booster, this makes you a better stealth player as well as the fact that the assassin medals you earn actually level up cloaked. Also use the Speedy G kickback when chasing a player that doesn't know you're there. This is one of the longest trophies in the DLC trophies for Uncharted 3 but it is satisfying once you complete it.

I can confirm that you can get this trophy in Co-op Hunter, if you're a villain you can earn Assassin medals by killing the heroes.

Just get a buddy who has 2 controllers and get yourself a 2nd controller then find each other in matchmaking.

You can also get 3 people to boost that trophy in Hunter. Every round the villains turn hero and vice versa, so everyone will have a chance to get Assassin medal.

You might wanna add that to your OP because getting this trophy legit can take weeks, if not months. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...