XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Digital Only PS3 Games > D (PSN) > Dragon's Lair

Old 11-24-2010, 06:07 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)
Default Trophy Question

Is anyone else experiencing trophy problems? I earned the Flawless trophy but I had to load up a save to unlock Master Knight. It seems to unlock only one trophy at a time. I also didn't unlock Save Me! to the people who have earned it do I need to play the home version to unlock it? I'll probably reload the save and beat it again to see if it unlocks since I got the other two doing them separately.
Old 11-24-2010, 06:16 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAdonis View Post
Is anyone else experiencing trophy problems? I earned the Flawless trophy but I had to load up a save to unlock Master Knight. It seems to unlock only one trophy at a time. I also didn't unlock Save Me! to the people who have earned it do I need to play the home version to unlock it? I'll probably reload the save and beat it again to see if it unlocks since I got the other two doing them separately.
I unlocked save me! on my arcade easy playthru with no issue, but like I said in the other thread, this seems like a lazy port, so it may be glitchy.

GAMERJET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 06:41 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

I ran through the home version and Save Me! unlocked. I guess it's just glitchy.
Old 12-11-2010, 03:35 AM   #4 (permalink)

I was having troube with this one too. I went through home mode as well but I still never got it to unlock.

Then I tried going through the whole game without reloading my save and it unlocked on the first try.

This may be the key to getting this to unlock if anyone else is having trouble in the future.

Hope this helps.

MGLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 01:39 PM   #5 (permalink)

got the same problem ,i beat the game in hard mode and nothing happened
nikoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 01:40 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I've got a similar issue here.

Done Home mode on easy, saved after tough sections and reloaded if I died. Flawless popped up when I finished, but 'Save me' did not.

Edit:

I just reloaded a save from the game where 'Flawless' unlocked, only this time I deliberately died and didn't reload.

Trophy popped up the moment the credits began to roll.

It seems that trophies for a game completion can only be unlocked one at a time. How strange.

Friend requests will not be deleted if you say why you are adding me.

Last edited by King_Ubu; 07-26-2011 at 01:44 AM.
King_Ubu is offline   Reply With Quote