pawns and such

Nm really. I did some research and I guess my friends warrior is not gonna be any help because guardian is borked.

I recruited a ranger and he Is more helpful.

In case anyone is confused on pawns... this was what helped me today the most.

http://cheapbossattack.wordpress.com/2012/08/31/dragons-dogma-building-a-better-pawn-or-how-not-to-suck-at-being-a-virtual-pimp/

It's got really good info on traits and solved why the warrior I summoned just stood around.

Just going to edit this again to add some stuff I learned, in case it helps anyone. Pawns sound like a good idea but imop are kind of a bother often. If you want a useful pawn be sure to not hire or make your pawn a guardian. It blows and your pawn will basically do nothing. I suggest playing with just your own pawn and no others unless you run into a quest that you need help on. Think of pawns as a force you can recruit to do the tough jobs and then release them to go drinking and whoring at the inn. The problem is that your extra pawns take away exp from you in your normal kills. Also every five levels higher than you or so, a pawn even lowers your exp further, so taking around a big dude to fight for you sounds good, but it will take you MUCH longer to level up. Save your friends big guy helper for when you need him.

Pawns about your level are FREE. Even if not your friends... think about that when hiring.

Edited by linksman