New Contents incoming

@Arisen Right now, a tournmanent for putting content into the game is going on amongst the team members. Things are heating up! 3/19

I am not expecting anything major, but at least we are talking about contents that aren't already on the disc.

Twitter

Edited by EEHHHHHH

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weapons and monsters. The story was really bland so I could careless if they shoved some notice board quests down our throats. As long as it's new weapons for defeating new monsters.

Question. I thought about my weapons/armor dilemma. If I go ahead and complete the game again, start fresh and change my pawn to a girl... Will shops be filled with more female weapons/armor? Cause I only found maybe 4 or 5 that were meant for women throughout both playthroughs

Personally, as long as it is useful and relatively inexpensive, it's all good.

I would prefer new gameplay content (quests, dungeons, etc), but weapons and armor would be cool, as would a crafting ability.

I can do without cosmetic stuff, though, unless it is free. I have never paid for cosmetic stuff in a game, especially if it comes after I have already made my character.

Thanks for the links. I hope they include the elusive Abyssinal Outfits in the next DLC.

No problem, so what do you think of them? Worth it? I kind of like the less evil-looking set.

Most those armors have the same model of stuff already in the game. And others are just different color.

I did wonder if they were already in the game, I guess they're not worth it then.

Edited by JoBot 8000

I haven't played the game in a while but I can still name some of them off the top of my head.

From Left to Right of the respective row of pictures.

First Row:

First one looks exactly like the chest clothing, Brigandine Jerkin (think that's the name).

Third Row:

First one is just a white version of Grand Surcoat/Royal Surcoat.

Third one is just a green Matte Robe.

Fourth Row:

First one looks like the Assailant bracers (Think that was the name) with those disc things on the elbow.

Fifth Row:

First one is just another color for Holy Cuisses/Royal Cuisses.

Third one is just a green version of the same model used for Scale Greaves/Flame Skirt(the shoe part)/Abyssmal Greaves.

It wouldn't be so bad if they just released the stuff on release date, but to make people wait just to try to sell them something they already have is just stupidity. I for one am definitely not hyped to get back on the game and/or purchase things for this. xD

Edited by CogniVision

I like the one set of demon armor, the Chaos Armor, but otherwise they are not anything to brag about. Hopefully, after I get the Chaos Armor dragon forged it will be better. Rumor has it that the 10th week should have some real content for DLC. Hope this rumor is true, but who knows. Somebody I know from the Capcom street team hinted at that. Hopefully, it expands the adventuring area....

My initial hunch about the new armors seem to be correct. I dragon-froged a few of these armors, and their stats aren't too appealing. As I said before, they are mainly geared towards the pre-endgame players with half the numbers in the stats table as the Abyssinal set. The resists on these things are crazy though.

Edited by EEHHHHHH