NPC Bone Farming

MistressFortune

Okay, for the last three weeks or so about 95% the bones I come across while playing seem to be the glitched 10,000,000g ones. I really need to get my hands on some of the regular high leveled ones so I can speed run through a couple of the other character trophies (I particulary want some Fighters/Amazons types). My main character, a Fighter, is currently lvl 99. If I was to try taking him though the dungeons on normal so I could race through them as quickly as possible, would that affect the levels of the bones I pick up? Or do I need to stick to Infernal to get ones at 80+?

I recently achieved platinum status in Dragon's Crown and I was in the position that I needed to get bones to resurrect new NPCs to join my new toons' run throughs for their bronze trophies.

A very quick way to get bones, is pick old capital on infernal on your highest lvl char via the stable and rush thru collecting most likely 2-3 bone piles before the red dragon. Quit out and then go back to the stable and redo.

I read on a previous topic you don't need to be on infernal to get the highest lvl bones. Maybe the lvl of the bones depending on your toons level in offline mode?

I was able to get the 6 bones I needed in a matter of minutes without halting my bronze normal run thru trophy grind.

• 6 months later...

I've not been playing all that long and I've managed to get a few lvl 255 bones. They all cost 10,000,000 though, I thought this seemed a lot but I guessed that gold was a lot easier to come by later on.

Are these NPC's bugged then? Should I just bury their bones?

• 1 month later...
I've not been playing all that long and I've managed to get a few lvl 255 bones. They all cost 10,000,000 though, I thought this seemed a lot but I guessed that gold was a lot easier to come by later on.

Are these NPC's bugged then? Should I just bury their bones?

I don't know what the problem with them is, but I got one that I'm saving for, and lucky for me, I got a lvl.225 that was only around $15,000. So I've been taking that NPC with me and she has killed everything for me. I'm still saving for another one.

I don't know what the problem with them is, but I got one that I'm saving for, and lucky for me, I got a lvl.225 that was only around $15,000. So I've been taking that NPC with me and she has killed everything for me. I'm still saving for another one.

You'll find when you play online on infernal that you will get a good amount of 255 bones that only cost around 30,000 to resurrect.