Want to purchase but I'm in another region

MISSINGNIN

Was wondering if i bought a US points card whether that would enable me to purchase this on the US Playstation store. I'm in the UK but I have a US account set up. I guess what I'm asking is there any kind of verification system to check where you are when you enter your code?

I'm not sure how PSN works in that regard. I've never tried to buy anything from my UK account. I know most disc-based titles are region-free but not positive on downloaded games. Maybe someone a little more knowledgeable might chime in with a more definitive answer.

Well I just decided to risk it by buying a US points card online and having the registration code emailed to me. I'm very glad to say it worked!!! if you try and add funds to an account that's not in your region you need to set up a fake address thererefore because the billing address and the account address need to be the same it won't work. So all you can do is get a points card and put the code in and the funds are added instantly! took only a few mins and I was on the store and purchased it. I will enjoy playing this over the christmas holidays!!!

• 2 months later...