Valiant Adventurer Glitch??

Sergeant Fresh

I have beaten the game on hard arcade 4-5 times now and no trophy... happen to anyone else? Know how to fix it? I have done it with infinate,3, and 5 lives mode - don't know why it won't pop.... even let all the credits role - I have all the other trophies except this one...

That is REALLY strange...

I'm not aware of any known glitches with this game other than some quirky instances where trophies didn't unlock in Arcade mode but did in Home mode, and vice versa, etc. But nothing that didn't unlock at all.

Offhand the only thing I can suggest is trying it on 'Home' mode, but that's not even a 100% guarantee, unfortunately. I do hope you get it sorted though.

thanks... I still havent gotten it to pop even with trying it in home and then going back.. looks like im hosed

Worst case scenario I guess try deleting your game data, or maybe even the game itself then download it again from your PSN Store downloads. But I'd exhaust all other options first (which it looks like you have already).

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I have beaten the game on hard arcade 4-5 times now and no trophy... happen to anyone else? Know how to fix it? I have done it with infinate,3, and 5 lives mode - don't know why it won't pop.... even let all the credits role - I have all the other trophies except this one...

Yeah, I have same problem.

Only missing two trophies now. This one and Lair King.

Even not try to get Lair King yet, because has spend most of my time on the Valiant Adventurer trophies.

If any knew something, please share the wisdom ;-)

Thanks and have a nice day everyone.

• 4 months later...

Got the exact same problem. Missing only Valiant Adventurer now, completed the game on arcade easy, and hard arcade, still nothing.

Yes I've re-loaded saves to get around the retro-active thing and still I'm not getting the trophy.

Has anyone found a work-around for this?

Edit: Well I eventually got the trophy.

I had to unlock all the others first and then delete the game and re-download it in order for it to unlock. However on the playthrough I had to make sure that I had died twice before I reached the dragon, just to prevent any other possible trophy unlock to block this one.

Edited by King_Ubu

• 1 year later...

Over a year later :), I too ran into trouble with Valiant Adventurer being my last trophy and not getting credit for it.

I didn't need to reinstall the game, but I DID need to use a setup that couldn't award "credit" for any other trophy along the way. I think you can only earn one trophy per playthrough, and if you fulfill the requirements of ANY of the other ones, that check will supercede the check for Valiant Adventurer (even if you already earned that trophy).

Starting a new game in Arcade Mode, Hard, 5 Lives with Move Guide ON and at least one death along the way is probably your safest bet. That way there's no possible trophy requirements that you could meet except for that and Save Me!.

The Move Guide shouldn't make a difference, but hey, there's no reason NOT to have it ON and I know it works that way. Worked for me, anyway. Your mileage may vary.

• 6 months later...