Trophy Question

Dark_Adonis

Is anyone else experiencing trophy problems? I earned the Flawless trophy but I had to load up a save to unlock Master Knight. It seems to unlock only one trophy at a time. I also didn't unlock Save Me! to the people who have earned it do I need to play the home version to unlock it? I'll probably reload the save and beat it again to see if it unlocks since I got the other two doing them separately.

Is anyone else experiencing trophy problems? I earned the Flawless trophy but I had to load up a save to unlock Master Knight. It seems to unlock only one trophy at a time. I also didn't unlock Save Me! to the people who have earned it do I need to play the home version to unlock it? I'll probably reload the save and beat it again to see if it unlocks since I got the other two doing them separately.

I unlocked save me! on my arcade easy playthru with no issue, but like I said in the other thread, this seems like a lazy port, so it may be glitchy.

• 3 weeks later...

I was having troube with this one too. I went through home mode as well but I still never got it to unlock.

Then I tried going through the whole game without reloading my save and it unlocked on the first try.

This may be the key to getting this to unlock if anyone else is having trouble in the future.

Hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I've got a similar issue here.

Done Home mode on easy, saved after tough sections and reloaded if I died. Flawless popped up when I finished, but 'Save me' did not.

Edit:

I just reloaded a save from the game where 'Flawless' unlocked, only this time I deliberately died and didn't reload.

Trophy popped up the moment the credits began to roll.

It seems that trophies for a game completion can only be unlocked one at a time. How strange.

Edited by King_Ubu