Great game?

ShinobiHotsuma

Is this game any fun I want to buy it but only if I'll enjoy it.

I won't recommend it. It's a lazy port with trophy images of the actual bronze, silver, gold psn trophies like how it is in Blue Toad Murder Files. There seems to be a bit of lag in this version that I don't recall in others, but then again it has been many a moon since I played this.

I won't recommend it. It's a lazy port with trophy images of the actual bronze, silver, gold psn trophies like how it is in Blue Toad Murder Files. There seems to be a bit of lag in this version that I don't recall in others, but then again it has been many a moon since I played this.

Ok thanks I'll skip it and buy Deathspank instead.

Edited by ShinobiHotsuma

What? I am sorry but how is this a lazy port of this game? They added in some cool stuff I have not seen before. Like watch mode. I thought that was neat. This game also is in HD. What I mean by HD is that it is cleaned up and fits on your screen. I mean sure the images for the trophies could have been better. But this game over all is pretty awesome. There is also the arcade viewer. Which changes the view of the game to that of the old arcade version.

I am just saying that is for 10 bucks you get a good port of a awesome game.

Edited by Musicedge

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...