Nameless Terror glitched?

As far as I know, this isn't glitched. The ambushes have to be triggered in a certain order, during certain hours. I'm going to assume you've already received the Unsigned Letter and a 'warning' from Ser Rickart. He's at the southern gate of Gran Soren if you need to give him a revisit.

Following the order below should trigger them.

Ambush areas:

- On the road just past the bridge northwest of Gran Soren. If you need details, it's right before where the road splits.

- This should trigger right outside the Ancient Quarry's northern entrance.

- This ambush can be a little tricky to find, but it should be near the Mountain Cottage (in the Mountain Waycastle), at the cage that Harpies usually fly around, with the prisoners trapped in them or a little earlier near the big tree (closer to Gran Soren).

- The fourth ambush should be at the loop in the road north of the Abandoned Storehouse. If you follow the road up from the Encampment, it should be really easy to find the Storehouse if you don't already know where it is.

- Finally, the last ambush should trigger at the gate of Cassardis just before you head in. He will only trigger if you've killed everyone else.

Keep in mind that each ambush will take place between 8PM and 4AM. You will see markers during the day if you are in the ambush zones but don't let that confuse you, the bandits won't appear until those hours. You'll know it's an ambush you need because the bandits will be telling you their names, and a tiny cutscene should also display upon their arrival.

I hope this helps.

Edited by Adva