Nameless Terror problem

I'm already well aware that this is the only glitched mission in the game. The specific problem I'm having is that Zero wont spawn in front of Cassardis. I already cleared the ambushes at the North end of the bridge, north entrance of the quarry, big tree between Mountain cottage and gate leading to Gran Soren, and Darkness on the road to the Encampment. Its been about 2 weeks in game time and still the final Terror is missing. I'm running out of other stuff to do while I wait and am afraid to continue the main story in fear of cancelling the quest.

Anyone know of a way to force him out? I know I have to encounter him at night time, but night or day his map marker isn't coming up, nor is one appearing for any group I already killed. I've already looked over the wikia and found nothing. Google isn't too helpful either since there are so many different problems with this quest.

This quest had "glitched" on me too, I cleared all the Assassin's out and Zero never spawned in front of Cassardis. So I went ahead and re-traveled back to all the previous locations to make sure I didn't miss one guy or something. When I got back to the Cottage area, the group of assassin's re-spawned like I never killed them...after that I went back to Cassardis, and after about 30 seconds of waiting outside the gate, Zero spawned.

So try backtracking and making sure you didn't accidentally miss something. The cottage group are the glitchy part of this mission as they can apparently appear in three locations adjacent to that area. But go back to them and see if they re-spawn for you.

I went and played about 2 weeks in game time in Bitterblack Ilse then tried again. Rouge the other one that are supposed to appear around the abandoned store house close to the encampment respawned by the Dripstone cave rear entrance. Which is funny, because last time they showed up right at the front of then mountain way castle. Neither place was really where they "should" have been.

hm.

played through the game like 20 times, and this quest never glitched on me.

You just have to do the encounters in the correct order, or they will not spawn.

Another problem is, do not kill them to fast.

Let them finish their speech.

If you kill them to fast, it can happen that the game thinks you run away.

Then you have to go back the following night and kill them again.

hm.

played through the game like 20 times, and this quest never glitched on me.

You just have to do the encounters in the correct order, or they will not spawn.

Another problem is, do not kill them to fast.

Let them finish their speech.

If you kill them to fast, it can happen that the game thinks you run away.

Then you have to go back the following night and kill them again.

I got it, and the plat now. Not sure what went wrong. I was following the guide as far as order of appearance goes and did kill them all. I'm just guessing my pawns jumped on rouge and the other one way too fast. Still, its funny both times I encountered them they were on the outer edges of their encounter zone. And it took about 3 weeks in game time for them or even the red circle to reappear.

For anyone else reading this with this same problem, I encountered them at the front gate of the Mountain waycastle, like right at the bridge it sits on. The second time, at the Dripstone Cave Rear Entrance. If you go close to an area these encounters spawn with this mission selected a map marker does appear. If the you killed them but the game doesn't register it like mine, the map marker stays gone too until the game resets the encounter. I went around Bitterblack Isles in the Dark Arisen expansion for a long time. I'm not sure if this had anything to do with the encounter fixing but I'm putting out there in case it holds any relevance. All other encounters happened as they should have for me.