Everfall farming And ur dragon questions

I beat the dragon at lvl 45 and I've been strictly farming everfall and I am now level 56. It's getting kind of boring. I know the drop rates are very low (2 to 5% depending on chest location and item) and I have gotten the warrior and mystic knight gear ironically but I am an assassin and my pawn is a soceror. I am not really holding my breath for gear. I am mostly in there to get money and to get to level 60. My first question is, when I get to 60 do I stand a chance to beat the ur dragon offline? Does this site provide any info when the online dragons health is gone? Do any communities do that still? Should I keep farming everfall (mostly chamber of hope if its respawned), is it really worth it? I am getting kind of bored with it after 11 levels. Also I had 5 million gold post game. I blew 4.5 million on all new gear and upgrades for my pawn and I. I only have 1 million gold now :(. I need to be selling wake shards but anything else I missed?

I beat the dragon at lvl 45 and I've been strictly farming everfall and I am now level 56. It's getting kind of boring. I know the drop rates are very low (2 to 5% depending on chest location and item) and I have gotten the warrior and mystic knight gear ironically but I am an assassin and my pawn is a soceror. I am not really holding my breath for gear. I am mostly in there to get money and to get to level 60. My first question is, when I get to 60 do I stand a chance to beat the ur dragon offline? Does this site provide any info when the online dragons health is gone? Do any communities do that still? Should I keep farming everfall (mostly chamber of hope if its respawned), is it really worth it? I am getting kind of bored with it after 11 levels. Also I had 5 million gold post game. I blew 4.5 million on all new gear and upgrades for my pawn and I. I only have 1 million gold now :(. I need to be selling wake shards but anything else I missed?

why don't you wait until the end of your second run to face the ur dragon? level 45-50 is more than enough to solo the entire 2nd playthrough, if you do it solo then you get 4x exp (you have to murder your main pawn by throwing him in the everfall) and thus level up alot faster

if you do bitterblack island you will get amazing gear on your way, you will easily reach level 100 and you can use grigori on the 2nd run to dragon forge everything you got from bitterblack, after this the ur dragon is a joke

also you can easily stay invisible the entire fight with an assassin if you have enough stamina items

Edited by jigsaw

Ok update on the ur dragon.

I beat him at level 59 and it was not pretty. Took me freaking 30 minutes (3 times) to beat him and I had tons of stamina boosts for my 5 fold arrow shot.

I didn't even think about killing my pawn for extra xp and just stealth. Good idea. I did bring a warrior pawn though and I am glad because he taunted the dragon so I could attack him.

Also there is an active website on gamespot that tells you the ur dragons health but I don't know if I am allowed to post other sites on here. But if you need it you can pm me. Is pretty helpful.

I got a couple of cool things in everfall and I got TONS of warrior/knight/fighter gear out of those chests. If anyone is looking for something in particular lemme know. I am an online hoarder :)

I beated him 5 times today (the offline version). as a magic Archer he's all hot air and no fight.

Just walk to the side of the arena and he'll only use magic (which is easily avoided). Have a party with 3 other sorcs and have them go wild with high bolide while you keep him down with hunter bolt.

Sadly he leaves after 10 minutes, those last 2 bars are keeping me from doing a 1 run/1kill.

Its good for level up though, went from 50 tot 68 with ease farming this guy.

• 2 weeks later...

with UR dragon you will level up fast, i never done it as assassin andi assume bow will make it easier to fight than crawling around his back. btw use Holy enchants, he has a huge weakness against him. i killed him with a sorcerer, takes about 3 or so minute with holy charged attack. you don't need to worry about you level, if you have a stronger weapon, use that. maker finger which is an arrow can take whole 1 health bar away from him but it is costly.

money, is easy to come by if u doing everfall. let alone killing ofline ur-D gives you 20 wakestone (600,000g) + one of a the weapon (400k-600k g) each time you fight him.

BUT if you have DARK ARISIN, that is much more fun to level up although it will be tough at lv 60 if you are not very well geared. in there you will level up much fast by just killing regular enemies and if you farm death, in normal mode with weal you can get 900,000 xp and in hard mode 1.7 million xp.

also use weal items, i use piligrim charm since it also give you the boost that gives you tons of money, which makes up the money for it. charm i think cost about 60k g, but while using it, enemies will be giving you a lots of 20k g drop. for Ur dragon, just use the charm when he is about to die since it only last 10 min.