Dark Arisen Has no new Trophies!!

So, i just tried the game at my friend's account and it turned out that Dark arisen has no trophies in it. ( it only contains the core game's list )

If you played Dragon dogma, then your trophy list's title will change from ( Dragon's Dogma ) to ( Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen ).

but that's it unfortunately for those who want additional trophies.

On the other hand. This could be a good chance to play without stressing about trophies.

I think I'll borrow it once he's done from it rather than buying a new one.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... now would you say its worth getting that edition to make game easier trophy wise? Im not talking addditional content just for fun, im talking strickly to get around easier or whatever.

I'm not exactly sure, since i haven't played this edition yet.

but i guess it could make getting weapons and armors as well as killing specific enemies easier ( that is if the new area has some of them of course ).

But the majority of the trophies are tied to stuff to do with the main game and story/side quests or exploring the main land. so IF there a chance that the new area could help, then it would help only by a little.

Wow... now would you say its worth getting that edition to make game easier trophy wise? Im not talking addditional content just for fun, im talking strickly to get around easier or whatever.

It will definitely make the Platinum easier as you will have a lot more selection of weapons and armors. However, the most difficult trophy, Hero, is unlikely to be affected.

Anyway, nice cockblock Capcom.

Far out that's annoying. I was hanging out to get more trophies in this Game.

Will probably pick it up and play it anyway as well though

Whew. Now I don't have to go back. I know you liked the game a fair bit more than I did lol.

I thought it was a douche move by Capcom to have it disk based anyway.

I traded in my old Dragon's Dogma game but kept the save file, in preparation for Dark Arisen. Picked the game up today - I've noticed that since putting the disc in, my Dragon's Dogma trophies haven't been bumped to the top of the list. And the trophy list heading hasn't changed to "Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen", as some people have reported. (I haven't platinum'd the game yet, got plenty of trophies to go.)

It'll be a while before I get a new trophy to find out whether they even register, so I won't know for sure if it'll update my original trophy list or not.

Also, I read that the game would come with an "optional texture patch", but I got no prompts about it when I booted the game. Does anyone know how to install it?

WTF, first Artorias of the Abyss, and now this:mad:

Maybe the will patch some additional Trophys in the game like they did with SSF4 AE or Resi6:think:

nope, the DS DLC is more enjoyable, i pick up this DLC day 1 and this easily take me nearly hundred hour to play with after i played nearly thousand hour with the origin, but this game is different

btw, ejust changed my order to soul sacrifice, maybe i will pick this game one day if the price drop below 15 bucks or buy the used game

Well, this fits their mold, in my opinion. Every capcom game more so as of late, has at least one "wtf" in it. Resident evil 5-6 were pretty obvious. Lost planet 2 had a retarded story and DD had the build for one of the best co-op games ever, more so because there are no AAA co op games in this genre besides MMO types, but yeah... Failed that too.

Now they failed their own expansion. I'm an old school gamer like anyone else, and trophies aren't everything to me, but I like them. It's a proven fact statistically, more people buy expansion/dlc with trophies for the.completion, than those who buy without trophies for just the fun or want of the content. They most Defunitely lost sales on this.

For me, this just means ill be getting the Xbox version, cause I already got the plat, and honestly, was looking forward to an excuse to do it all again. But ill loose out on the extra content for the original game owners. I wonder how good it was.

How superficial are you people? It's fucking trophies, yeah it's a Trophy site I get it, but there comes a point when...whatever. Anyways I view this version as a "here guys we fixed everything wrong with the first one, but didn't want to make it a giant patch so here's a whole new game with some new stuff, and it's $40." I loved the first one and had a great time, so I may be interested in playing this sometime in the future. If people haven't played it yet, definitely buy this version and have a fun time.

it could be that they havent patched the new trophies in yet?

just changing the name on the list is just and update to the system but the trophies would need a larger update, suppose ill have to wait until friday to find out ><

I was looking into Dogma's forum on Capcom-Unity and saw this:

http://www.capcom-unity.com/dragonsd...0911#531630911

Hey guys, I can confirm that Dark Arisen DOES have additional new Trophies and Achievements for the new sections of the game. Soooo enjoy! - GregaMan

But nothing is up yet... but now there is hope

Well, Gregaman is a Capcom employee, so this is great news. :D