Rate the trophy difficulty...  

186 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_45.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.56

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far it seems like it's going to be a three for me. I'm enjoying it very much, like I did Dead Island. That seems to be a hard platinum for a lot of people though it wasn't for me and I feel the same way about Dragons Dogma. Many people will vote according to the time it takes and some of the missions you can miss, the messed up auto-save feature and the fact you can only have one save file other than the auto-save.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

the messed up auto-save feature and the fact you can only have one save file other than the auto-save file.

Is this actually the case? I've not played it yet, but straight from the guide:

Data that is automatically saved will be overwritten by data that is manually saved later on when quitting. In addition, data that is manually saved when quitting will be overwritten by data that is automatically saved later on. Please be aware that only one save data can be created per account.

I save it on that too (except usb). It isn't called cloud though. That's just a backup file. The auto-save is really slow and lags. After I enter a different area, I'll just stay there until it finishes auto-saving. I believe there's an option of turning it off. Manual saving is the best. I mostly rely on that. I doubt I'll need to use my backup file.

I got thrown in prison for beating up a theif looking through a window. That was the only time I loaded a checkpoint from an auto-save. That was the best use of it for me. It's just an outdated way of saving and really the only thing I dislike about the game. I've seen much better auto-saving in new games. There is no reason for them to not let us make multiple saves either. They must of done it so we'd have to play a second or third time to get all of the trophies.

Edited by UndergroundHipHopHead

Its looking like a 3-4 to me right now, im about 30hrs in with over half the trophies, really the only hard trophies are beating the game twice, complete all pre-planned, non-notice board quests and the notice board quest, just because it guarantees that you have to do two playthroughs.

Edited by domXtheXbomb

Its looking like a 3-4 to me right now, im about 30hrs in with over half the trophies, really the only hard trophies are beating the game twice, complete all quests and the notice board quest, just because it guarantees that you have to do two playthroughs.

There is no trophy for completing ALL the quests as far as I know.

Just got the platinum about an hour ago. I rated it a 3/10... the game itself is fairly easy, but I can see a few spots where some people would have trouble. I had a helluva time against one of the bosses because I was a fighter build... took me about four hours and a lot of frustration to beat him.

Everything else is pretty standard. Collect a bunch of these, do a bunch of those... nothing that really requires a lot of skill, just commitment.

Just got the platinum about an hour ago. I rated it a 3/10... the game itself is fairly easy, but I can see a few spots where some people would have trouble. I had a helluva time against one of the bosses because I was a fighter build... took me about four hours and a lot of frustration to beat him.

Everything else is pretty standard. Collect a bunch of these, do a bunch of those... nothing that really requires a lot of skill, just commitment.

Jeez it's only been out for a week.

Wow that was fast... I agree its pretty addicting though. :D

I voted a 5 because it takes SOME coordination to get The Hero trophy but it's not like you can miss it because of NG+. It's does take some definite time to get everything. Though this is one game I wish I hadn't platinum'd already.

My vote is a 4. I messed up 1 hero quest in my NG+ thus missing the plat but I know what to do thanks to the guide and should get it today. Game was fun yet some parts frustrating mainly doing a check list of hero quests and that damn Ur dragon if you were trying to kill him as a warrior at lvl 50 like me.

Side note if this game had Dark Souls gfx or if Dark Souls had pawns that would be a sweet game.