Pawn Sharing

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/sunnygrg/DragonsDogmaScreenshot_1.jpg

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/sunnygrg/DragonsDogmaScreenshot.jpg

Currently a mage.

If you want to use my pawn, send me a message over PSN as my Friend's List is full.

PSN: Sunnygrg

Vocation: Warrior

Pawn: Schierke

Level: 200 (∞)

Inclination: Utilitarian (Primary), Scather (Secondary)

All equips are dragonforged.

One of the most badass pawns in all of Gransys. Three stars in all Quest Knowledge, at least two stars Foe Knowledge. Enjoy the badassery.

Edited by EEHHHHHH

My Pawn's name is Laburnski

A Male Warrior Lv 200 :) ( The big dude on the right side in the picture )

Personality : Scather + Utilitarian

- Have all Quest Knowledge which might help u to complete quest a bit easier.

- Useful to clear trash mob easier for ppl who new to the game and need extra help to explore the land.

- Tired being Overencumbered all the time? Let my pawn hold ur stuff then :D ( Can hold around 120 WT )

Note:

- The pawn prob annoy u with him being talkative a lot and at certain point want him to shut the fk up, unfortunately i wont change him because he was designed that way to help u as a guidance after all :whistle:

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9035/sdogmascreenshot15.jpg

Edited by Laburnski

I have some questions regarding the pawn sharing. Sorry if this is the wrong thread guys. Please move it to the right one if it is.

1)How many Pawns can I create and share

2)How many Pawns can I take from you? Do I have to buy them?

3)I take pawns only from my friend list friends?

4)Is there a trophy except the gift one?

5)What If they die?

Thanks in advance. :)

http://i1155.photobucket.com/albums/p547/Tyrithe_Kai/470151_2968032294557_1674199121_1773018_663589484_o.jpg

My pawn is on the left next to the deer.

Name: Durzo Blint

Level: 30

Vocation: Strider

He uses a lot of skills to incapacitate foes allowing the party to actually go in for the kill. He is mostly used for crowd control. :)

Add me if you want to use him PSN: TheUnbornNobodyX

I have some questions regarding the pawn sharing. Sorry if this is the wrong thread guys. Please move it to the right one if it is.

1)How many Pawns can I create and share

2)How many Pawns can I take from you? Do I have to buy them?

3)I take pawns only from my friend list friends?

4)Is there a trophy except the gift one?

5)What If they die?

Thanks in advance. :)

1. You can only make one, but you can change all the stats/class/gender/appearance in exchange for rift crystals.

2. You have two additional pawns to hire. You pay depending on the level. If they're higher than you you pay, if not they're free.

3. You can hire from anybody, but I think someone said that friends list pawns are free, but you get no rift crystals for using them

4. The gift trophy could also be gifting npcs but that seems to be the only one.

5. Any pawn that falls in battle you can revive by just going over to them and hitting O. But if you take too long they will go back to the rift. If your pawn dies or gets lost, you can recover him from any rift stone in the game.

Really apprecitaed! Thanks! :D Will start the game as soon as I finish with Graces F. And one last question. How is facebook and twitter are connected with our pawns?

Dont know exactly, but basically you just make an account. Then there is an in-game menu option for Pawn Community, you simply sign in from there and it will keep you logged in.

Then on you can just upload the screenshots you have saved on your hard disk right from your PS3. (game has an built-in screenshot option)

So it's pretty simple after you make an account you never have to turn off the game to upload a new shot. I just went with Twitter.

Edited by CogniVision

So, in order to have a screenshot on that Capcom pawn site, is it necessary to have a Facebook or Twitter account? Or does that not matter? I ask because I don't have either and I'm not going to start one just to be able to do this (I wouldn't ever use the account for anything besides this, so I'm just not interested in creating one if it's required).

http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/48090_10151762619620111_563055110_24216679_1587795410_o

Warriors FTW!

PSN: Sunnygrg

Pawn Name: Saber

Level: 30

Saber~chan

I hope she will be more than a dirty whore. The ogres have quite the thing for her. Even in solemnness, she yells "No, they hold the advantage." Dirty whore indeed.

My Friend's List is already full, but you can search for me via Online ID at the Riftsone. Please give her something more useful than a Rock, and do not forget to five star her three categories.

And, well, this explains a lot!: I used Saber for, like, 3 1/2 hours last night, and I was trying to figure out why a pawn 10 levels higher than my own level was free (I didn't look to see who created her, and I had no idea pawns from people on your FL were free to use)...

I feel bad, though, because I was nowhere near a riftstone when I had to quit playing, and I can't figure out if there's any way to gift/rate a pawn without going to one, so...Sorry, sunny, I gave you nothing for her efforts...But, to be honest, her catch phrase - "No, they hold the advantage" - kept so totally wigging me out ("What the hell are you talking about!? There's only one enemy left!! Where are they!? I can't see anything anywhere!! Bloody hell, why is it so dark all the time!? - I'm practically blind!! Stop saying that - we're winning!!"), that maybe the lack of gift/ratings makes us all square...

So, in order to have a screenshot on that Capcom pawn site, is it necessary to have a Facebook or Twitter account? Or does that not matter? I ask because I don't have either and I'm not going to start one just to be able to do this (I wouldn't ever use the account for anything besides this, so I'm just not interested in creating one if it's required).

And, well, this explains a lot!: I used Saber for, like, 3 1/2 hours last night, and I was trying to figure out why a pawn 10 levels higher than my own level was free (I didn't look to see who created her, and I had no idea pawns from people on your FL were free to use)...

I feel bad, though, because I was nowhere near a riftstone when I had to quit playing, and I can't figure out if there's any way to gift/rate a pawn without going to one, so...Sorry, sunny, I gave you nothing for her efforts...But, to be honest, her catch phrase - "No, they hold the advantage" - kept so totally wigging me out ("What the hell are you talking about!? There's only one enemy left!! Where are they!? I can't see anything anywhere!! Bloody hell, why is it so dark all the time!? - I'm practically blind!! Stop saying that - we're winning!!"), that maybe the lack of gift/ratings makes us all square...

Ahahaha, don't worry about the gifts MK. THANK YOU for the 7k Rift Crystals. I hope she was at least a little bit of help to you. I need to do that quest that gives you the Gryphic Victory Longsword, and after that, she will be a beast. I just held her up because she wouldn't stand still for a screenshot.

About the sharing part, you NEED to have a Facebook or a Twitter account. But, that only applies to Capcom's site. Your pawns are still visible to others in-game regardless.

I'd love to share my Pawn and hopefully be useful to someone... Her name is Irisis, she is a Mage (level 33 as of this moment) at the time being until all her skills are maxed, but have worked really hard on her. Feel free to add me to your friend's list (PSN is Ardhanari), I know I will add some of you, and while a nice gift is always appreciated, don't feel obligated to do so. A fair rating is all I'd like.

Why some of these pawn names are so familiar...

Edited by Ardhanari
Level correction.

I had a friend over and told him he could try the game out. He ends up starting a new game.. :confused:. So I lost my level 45. :(

If anyone wants to gimp themselves and help me out with some rift crystals or gear... lol. Back at level 12.

Enyo!

I had a friend over and told him he could try the game out. He ends up starting a new game.. :confused:. So I lost my level 45. :(

If anyone wants to gimp themselves and help me out with some rift crystals or gear... lol. Back at level 12.

Enyo!

Aw man, sorry to hear that.

I'll be playing for a bit, so will help you in that department as much as possible.

Enyo!

I had your Pawn favorited so fun fact is it favorites by PSN ID. I see this little Enyo come into the Rift I just thought "Who is that... Wait, didn't Opaques have a real high level? Why he delete it?" xD

I'm in the middle of a quest right now, next time I stop in city I'll run your Pawn around during a grind session through Catacombs or somethin and drop you some gear. I got a lot extra.

If you want to use my Pawn just send me a friend request. She is a mage right now and has ranger/strider maxed. Lvl 39 now so be some help for you to catch back up.

I'd love to share my Pawn and hopefully be useful to someone... Her name is Irisis, she is a Mage (like level 25-28? I don't remember) at the time being until all her skills are maxed, but have worked really hard on her. Feel free to add me to your friend's list (PSN is Ardhanari), I know I will add some of you, and while a nice gift is always appreciated, don't feel obligated to do so. A fair rating is all I'd like.

Why some of these pawn names are so familiar...

I'll add you. I usually bring a lower level friend's Pawn during my grinds so I'll take your Pawn along. If you dont mind returning the favor bringing my Pawn around, I'm trying to get her ratings up. :p

Most the people that have hired her have been kind, but you get the jerk every now and then that skips through everything and leaves you with the Triple Threat... 3-Stars on all 3-Ratings. =/

Edited by CogniVision

I'll add you. I usually bring a lower level friend's Pawn during my grinds so I'll take your Pawn along. If you dont mind returning the favor bringing my Pawn around, I'm trying to get her ratings up. :p

Most the people that have hired her have been kind, but you get the jerk every now and then that skips through everything and leaves you with the Triple Threat... 3-Stars on all 3-Ratings. =/

I understand and hate when that happens, so don't worry about it. I've been questing a lot and just going here and there to kill random stuff. Last thing I did was kill some Goblins in shadow Fort, and some Notice Board quests are long gone. Looks like Madeleine won;t have my help to set up her shop, it's a shame. :(

Thanks for the help guys! I'll try and help everyone who helps me out with good ratings as well.

Pretty funny thing happend just now also. "My pawn came back". But it was my old pawn's knowledge. Lol, 40k+ crystals, Quest Knowledge on 25+ quests, 40+ Foe knowledge and a crap ton of area knowledge.

Very.. interesting.

Edited by oPaques

So there is this guy... he has probly hired my pawn like 4 times already. My pawn rarely gets hired so it's easy to remember names. Everytime... Triple Thread, 3-stars on all 3-ratings.

If my Pawn is that bad, the hell would he keep hiring it for?! Damned, jerk... :(

Anyone got a spare Lingerie Silk?

Edited by CogniVision