XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #11
Vuule

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   10,000 Posts   Gold  Road Map Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Gold Submission   Guide Supplement Bronze   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   Member of the Month Winner
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolution05 View Post
Yeah, I'd say that tips the scale a bit. If they've got a few high level spells of that magnitude that a mage'll definitely be fun to play as. I'l probably need a strong group to cover my ass while I cast stuff like that though.
You should check out all the skill video's on their channel The mage skills are quite impressive.

Check out my YouTube for Trophy Guides and More!
My Trophies Sig&Ava by RED_REBEL44

THL Season 7

Old 04-29-2012, 05:17 AM   #12
Maldovar

Send a message via Skype™ to Maldovar

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

I'm actually curious how the assassin is going to play out in this game. Saw a couple clips which got me interested in returning to my rogue vocations from back in the days of EQOA when my dd was capable of taking down most anything on the server, player and AI alike... except for a couple guys who played Paladins... hated paladins...

Might be stuck early on then until I can get a decent group together, though, as it would leave me needing a tank and a support class, so could throw a pretty good pawn out there for everyone who isn't already playing one. If the AI in this game is as good as it appears to be for NPCs I'm thinking a mage would make for a good pawn to buff and heal, but not really going to know until we get a bit more hands on experience to compare and contrast I would guess.

Maldovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:46 PM   #13
KylarXBlint

Send a message via Skype™ to KylarXBlint

In the demo I created a fighter type of pawn. I want someone to tank while I shoot my bow and sneak in for a skill so a Strider>ranger> magik archer is for me!

Credits to JK_Blade for the Sig!
NO BLANK REQUESTS

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
KylarXBlint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 03:38 AM   #14
UndergroundHipHopHead

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts

Yeah but what about people wanting to buy or sell a pawn? I totally would buy a level 100-200 something pawn (if the game would let me). That would be great. Though I'm sure Capcom prevents it somehow. If people were selling them, they would likely ask way too much. Would be an interesting thing for gamers to make a few dollars from playing their own game. I'll be leveling up my own pawns as well, though the thought of making that happen faster is nice. Item duping would be nice too, for trades. I'd throw down at least ten to fifteen dollars for a high level pawn, really only through ebay though. I'd feel better about that than buying a fifteen dollar map pack on Call of Duty.

BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED
https://www.facebook.com/CYPHERPS4

Last edited by UndergroundHipHopHead; 05-11-2012 at 03:42 AM.
UndergroundHipHopHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:24 AM   #15
CogniVision
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndergroundHipHopHead View Post
Yeah but what about people wanting to buy or sell a pawn? I totally would buy a level 100-200 something pawn (if the game would let me). That would be great. Though I'm sure Capcom prevents it somehow. If people were selling them, they would likely ask way too much. Would be an interesting thing for gamers to make a few dollars from playing their own game. I'll be leveling up my own pawns as well, though the thought of making that happen faster is nice. Item duping would be nice too, for trades. I'd throw down at least ten to fifteen dollars for a high level pawn, really only through ebay though. I'd feel better about that than buying a fifteen dollar map pack on Call of Duty.
Why dont you just throw down $10-15 for their whole save file while you're at it?
CogniVision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:44 AM   #16
UndergroundHipHopHead

Talking

@ cognivision
Why don't you just worry about yourself while you're at it? I didn't mention that because I don't want that (you should think of that before being a smartass ). Some people want the save files, though I don't and I would of mentioned that if it didn't disable trophies and ruin some of the fun for me. I'm talking about one pawn here, like a mage. I don't want to be a mage so I'd like to have one as my main pawn. I don't want the pawn to be super weak from the start. I've got other games to play too and not enough time. I'm glad I might be able to run through the game faster without disabling trophies and that you care that much about what I'm doing lol.

Last edited by UndergroundHipHopHead; 05-11-2012 at 05:45 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:22 AM   #17
CogniVision
Banned

You obviously didn't see what I was implying.
You want someone else to do the work for you, and then reap the benefits.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #18
UndergroundHipHopHead

No, you just don't understand and that's fine. I know you're trying to slap a label on me for your own shits and giggles. It was all just an idea of mine anyway. You shouldn't knock it, I bet you would sell a pawn for real money. It'll cost a lot of in game money if you don't have the person as a friend on PSN. I'm not a hardcore booster, just a trophy fiend excited for this game and trying to not spend three hundred hours on this like I did in Fallout 3. If I wanted for someone else to do ALL of the work for me, I'd buy a damn save file and not care about the trophies. I don't do that nor do I want to, end of story.

Last edited by UndergroundHipHopHead; 05-11-2012 at 06:42 AM.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:44 AM   #19
CogniVision
Banned

Slapping a label on you? xD
I'm merely stating what you were talking about. Someone else levels a pawn, sells it to you. You reap the benefits without doing any work. You can make however many excuses you want, but I'm just saying the exact thing you are except without as many words.
Anyway. No, I would not sell my pawn for real money.
Old 05-12-2012, 03:53 AM   #20
UndergroundHipHopHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CogniVision View Post
Slapping a label on you? xD
I'm merely stating what you were talking about. Someone else levels a pawn, sells it to you. You reap the benefits without doing any work. You can make however many excuses you want, but I'm just saying the exact thing you are except without as many words.
Anyway. No, I would not sell my pawn for real money.
That's not all you were doing, don't give me that bs. What does it matter if someone buys a pawn or whatever? Stop crying about it already. The game was setup to trade pawns for free and for money. It's part of the game. You can keep calling it whatever you want. I'm not sure what your whole deal is really. You make it sound like a pawn helping me is some god awful thing. It's just a damn video game, get over yourself.

Tags
dogma, dragons, pawn