Dragon's Crown 2?

elysium

While a sequel would be cool, I actually think this is a game that would benefit greatly from extra DLC. There are great character mechanics already built.

I would be really ecstatic if I could buy new levels (dungeons) with new enemies in them. It would be extra impressive if the new enemies from the DLC then appeared in the randomly generated dungeon levels as well.

I remember I did read somewhere that the creator does not plan on making a sequel to the game because he already worked so hard on this one. I can't say how true that is though as I can't find the source anymore D:

If a sequel was to be released though, I definitely would like more variety of stages (I have played through same stages so many times already it's hard for me to hit level 99 because I get slightly bored and I am really close) and classes but the game is fine as it is. In fact, I wouldn't personally mind not getting a sequel because the game is so unique it will always stand out if it's one of a kind game but that's just how I see it.

Edited by sleipnirx

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I doubt there will be another one, because the super feminists hated it.

No offense, but what the heck they actually like?

on topic, i doubt it since atlus is now part of Sega, and they are more focues on older sagas and more in fighting games... to be specific, Persona ones.

Its great, and hope to see if not the same, a similar title :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...