PS3 to Vita game save transfer work well?

NoNotThatRyan

Here's how to transfer game save from PS3 to Vita and Vice Versa: You will have to upload the game save from your PS3 to the PSN servers first, once you have uploaded, turn on your Vita and select download game save. It's very easy and works pretty well. Check this vid:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bn8H-lPR3KY]Dragon's Crown How to Transfer Save Files in Between PS3 & PS Vita Guide - YouTube[/ame]

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Video no longer works. But I'm guessing you can just save it to the cloud and then copy it over to the other system you are planning to play? Or is it easier than that?

Sorry, I've never played a game with cross-buy.

It's basically that. In the main menu there is an option to upload and download save data. So, if you are going to go somewhere with out an internet connection make sure you do the transfer before hand - other than that it works super well.

My work is bouts of about 10 hours of non-stop intense work followed by 2-4 hours of work with 30 minute breaks. I have been playing Dragon's Crown at home and at work during those breaks - :D