Legendary Strike

Trice

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It has been confirmed that with the Wizard you can get Legendary Strike and with the Archer not, i would like to know with which chars you can and cannot get the trophy with. Correct me if i'm wrong but i think ive read somewhere that its also possible with the Knight.

You can get the Legendary Strike with the Archer. It's just not as simple with her than as it is with the Wizard. In the Labyrinth of Chaos at floor 60 if you're character is level 80+ then your almost 100% guaranteed to get 100,000 damage.

This above method makes the Legendary Strike capable with all the characters, but the wizard is the easiest and less time consuming to do it with.

You can get the Legendary Strike with the Archer. It's just not as simple with her than as it is with the Wizard. In the Labyrinth of Chaos at floor 60 if you're character is level 80+ then your almost 100% guaranteed to get 100,000 damage.

This above method makes the Legendary Strike capable with all the characters, but the wizard is the easiest and less time consuming to do it with.

So as long as your char has good equipement and is level 80+ then it can do 100.000+ damage ?

Any char like you said ?

So as long as your char has good equipement and is level 80+ then it can do 100.000+ damage ?

Any char like you said ?

80+ for the labyrinth of chaos, at level 60 there are so many enemies and you get the cannon. Blasting through all of them plus the boss will give out more than 100.000+ damage but if you don't get the right boss there a spot after floor 60 that by level 80+ any character should be strong enough and well equipped to get the legendary strike. :o as I said though I believe the Wizard and Amazon are the easiest.

I know with the amazon at a high enough level you can go to Ghost Ship Cove and play solo, fight all the pirates alone and let them all group up just to do her power strike and get the 100,000+ damage.

Besides the LOC though I haven't find another way for the others besides the what I first said.

Important question:

For unlock the trophy, I need to done 100k damage in one HIT or in one MOVE? For example, if I cast Rock Falling spell (Sorceress) and hit multiple enemies for a total damage of 100,000 (but not on single enemy), it's valid for trophy?

Thanks in advance

Important question:

For unlock the trophy, I need to done 100k damage in one HIT or in one MOVE? For example, if I cast Rock Falling spell (Sorceress) and hit multiple enemies for a total damage of 100,000 (but not on single enemy), it's valid for trophy?

Thanks in advance

It need to be in one hit on one enemy.

I just got the the Legendary Strike, but with a slighty different approach from the video (in this thread), as a Fighter.

I just basically stacked as much "Damage to Objects and Damage Dealt" as I could. On top of that I also had "LP = O, Damage Dealt+25% and HP = Low, Damage Dealt+25%".

I forgot to use my Strength Potion as well as did not beat Ghost Ship to get to the camp to get the Attack+% Bonus from eating the food. So it possible to get legendary Strike based on pure strength and power.

The final damage output was 125K for me. Hope this helps anyone whose a fighter and having trouble with this trophy.

What lvl and class of gear is "Damage to Objects" on most often? I hit 99 yesterday and I only had 1 piece of gear with Damage to Objects on it. I hardly ever see it.

I've seen it at every level so far, on pretty much every kind of weapon and accessory. You'll just have to keep looting chests and eventually you'll find some.

I can also confirm the method in the video works, you also do not need to eat food from killing the kraken to get over 100k damage. I was an elf btw, this was the stats I had on my equipment which resulted in 112k damage with no food being eaten:

weapon: damage +35% (durability down), dmg +23% to objects

coat: damage + 17%

gloves: damage +25% when LP = 0

boots: damage +26% to objects

amulet: at low hp +25% damage (however i was full health when i threw the bomb so this item was useless to me)

I also drank a strength drought as well, its a very easy trophy to get and you should have the equipment required to pull this off if you are level 90% unless you sell everything you don't use.

I can also confirm the method in the video works, you also do not need to eat food from killing the kraken to get over 100k damage. I was an elf btw, this was the stats I had on my equipment which resulted in 112k damage with no food being eaten:

amulet: at low hp +25% damage (however i was full health when i threw the bomb so this item was useless to me)

I also drank a strength drought as well, its a very easy trophy to get and you should have the equipment required to pull this off if you are level 90% unless you sell everything you don't use.

lol, that bow is incredible XD... Well, at least some hope with the elf... when I get home I will compare my equipment with yours since I only can net 70k using that method =(

lol, that bow is incredible XD... Well, at least some hope with the elf... when I get home I will compare my equipment with yours since I only can net 70k using that method =(

You just need to use a low durability weapon that has bonus damage. The weapon I used had +50% damage, +25% damage to objects and +19% fire damage. That's as good as it gets really. There are tons of weapons like it, you just need to be sure not to discard them because of the durability issue.

You just need to use a low durability weapon that has bonus damage. The weapon I used had +50% damage, +25% damage to objects and +19% fire damage. That's as good as it gets really. There are tons of weapons like it, you just need to be sure not to discard them because of the durability issue.

Well, I just check my equipment and the only thing that I'm a lot under the above list is the bow, that bow is incredible, I need one of that ones XD

Yay, I finally got it, I'm pretty sure dbgtboy that you get a critical on your first try (lucky you) because this was my equipment

Bow: DMG + 50% (Durability Down), DMG + 25% to objects and Damage Dealt + 16%

Talisman: Low HP DMG + 26%

Boots: Damage to objects +21%

Cape: DMG + 18%

Gloves: Damage + 27 when LP = 0

Strength Drought

With that configuration I got 87k damage even with LP=0 and Health Low. I tried it a lot of times so I'm sure.

So I was thinking to wait for a critical, when the goblins with the bombs and the two big goblins appears I used a charged arrow (skill at max) to kill em all so now I had 3 bombs to try (I tried with the wooden fence and the wooden box and I got the same damage, so you can use whatever one you want, that way you can use the three bombs), I tried it three times (8-9 bombs, 3 on each run) and always I get a 87k damage hit.

The fourth time I got the three bombs but I couldn't get my health low so I give it a try and with the first bomb I explode two wooden fences and I got 87k and 115k (trophy!) (I'm thinking that you have more possibilities to get critical with more health because the two times that I got em with the bombs I was with full health... I don't know if it was coincidence)

Thx F8L Fool for your help! Thx dbgtboy for the tip of using the Durability Down bow lol

I got the trophy yesterday with 2-3 equipement with DMG to objects and strenght and crit +, I ate after doing the first stage got 32% more strength. In the second stage chose minotaur route did some ruin magic increased strength (and defense) killed the goblins with bombs and other, Picked up the bomb used strength potion and Incite Rage threw the bomb at 2 crate's next to each other and got 102.000 each.

I did this with my level 99 char Amazon.

Edited by Trice

Hi there ! I wish to main the sorceress but i've read something in the roadmap about the legendary strike trophy (bomb method) : "This doesn't work very well at all for the Sorceress or the Wizard, because their STR stat is extremely low".

The sorceress doesn't have the DPS of the wizard so is it possible with a spell or will i have to farm another 99 character ?

Hi there ! I wish to main the sorceress but i've read something in the roadmap about the legendary strike trophy (bomb method) : "This doesn't work very well at all for the Sorceress or the Wizard, because their STR stat is extremely low".

The sorceress doesn't have the DPS of the wizard so is it possible with a spell or will i have to farm another 99 character ?

The Wizard is the easiest char to get the Legendary Strike with, Look at the first vid on the first page of this thread.

Well, I tried the bomb method, but I didn't get nearly enough damage (level 99 amazon). I'm going to try doing the kraken first to get the cooking damage modifier, but I'm getting a little bit nervous about this one. I also don't want to do chain runs just to look for damage to items+ gear. This is my last trophy. :/

Edited by Zaku77