this looks interesting

Norgoroth

Its weird because I'm not heavy into Minecraft or the Dragon Quest series but a few look at the screens and the concept its created in my head has me very interested. Reminds me of a RPG maker game which this generation could use around this time. I think it would be a huge success with todays technology. Heres to hoping for something good from this game.

• 4 months later...

This game looks very promising. I'm just concerned about some aspects that needs to be revealed such as :

- Is the world randomly generated or fixed ? (replayability)

- Can we change the spot of our base or is it fixed ? For example, we find a castle in ruins and decide to restore before setting the base in our new castle.

- Is the world big enough to create a feel of adventure or can we go from east to west in 10min ?

• 1 month later...
This game looks very promising. I'm just concerned about some aspects that needs to be revealed such as :

- Is the world randomly generated or fixed ? (replayability)

- Can we change the spot of our base or is it fixed ? For example, we find a castle in ruins and decide to restore before setting the base in our new castle.

- Is the world big enough to create a feel of adventure or can we go from east to west in 10min ?

Nice aspects you mention, but, for me the main is: This game is coming to US or Europe at least? Dragon Quest Heroes is great but sales here were poor. The game itself with the next Dragon Quest XI are great.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've watched several game play videos and I'm sold. I am not a fan of Minecraft either, but love the Dragon Quest universe and this game has a story and quests so it doesn't seem to be mindless creation.

I haven't heard of a release outside of Japan, but I really hope it makes it to the States/EU.

• 1 month later...