I got my platinum today and i got my titles pretty fast despite the fact the game just loves to drop players from games.

So i thought id share some helpfull tips that blasted me through the titles.

Tip 1) Each character has a title for 20x's usage but during a fight it can drop the amount of time needed for that character by transforming because each form counts as a usage. In other words it took me 4 fights only to get freezas title.

Also doing this you will also very quickly earn the transform 50 times title and to earn the title for using every character and every form at least once.

Tip 2) When doing the world tournament titles make matches for only 2 people which will earn you a auto trip to the finals, which will easily earn you the winning spot unless you go for the title to lose first round then make it with 4 people and just work on your transforming during the fight or let him beat you senceless.

Also this also helps you get the title for playing the world tournament level

30x's so its safe to use that level as a favourite pick when even just playing player matches.

Tip 3) If going for the finish a match with a ultimate title, choose a character that finishes it with some sort of kamehameha (excuse me if thats spelt wrong) even though it is not the original kamehameha it still counts towards the title of finishing a match with the kamehameha.

Tip 4) If you can't get someone with a connection that works well with yours to boost with ya, just play player matches until you do and even if after every fight they have to wipe your entrails off the ground, dont care about it your getting levels played and characters played and possibly transformations done. I did not boost for any of my titles and one day i found some asian kid that could beat me so bad i didnt even have time to even think about anything else but my face being drilled down into my feet but i played him over and over again and never won but while he was getting his laughs beating me i got multiple characters titles.

Also you get titles for losing so even thats a win in my books.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

• 6 months later...