The Martial Artist's Path glitched

Obtain a Hero Fight Style for the first time the trophy for this fly around after doing a few battles and you will pick 1 up :)

but ive already completed the hero story line and 5 trainers and still nothing:confused:

im a light character type

Edited by bizarro10111

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My trophy list calls this something different, mines called "Beginning of Life as a Martial Artist"...i'll never understand why things such as games, trophies or even movies have different titles based on what region you're in, seems like it just complicates things.

Anyways, I got this from either Yamcha or Piccolo with a standard type, wasn't even trying. Definitely one of the least difficult trophies I got.

Hats off to whome ever plats this, the game is just too horrible for me to keep playing. A Plat isn't worth the disgust I feel whenever I try and play this.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For the "Obtain a Hero Fight Style for the first time" trophy, you need to obtain a NEW fight style. the default one does not count.

getting 100% on CERTAIN masters will unlock their fight style. if you have the right Hero.

from memory

Light CaC get 3 - Krillen, Kid Gohan & Gotenks

Heavy CaC get 3 - Broly, Buu & Cell

Standard CaC get - nearly everyone else. (Yamcha or Piccolo being the most common ones people go for).

And although i don't think it is necessary, it might be a good idea to equip the fight style after you unlock it.

Edited by MikeMan54