Rate the trophy difficulty...  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_5.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.95

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

game is enjoyable not enough combos, or defense with no support if you luck out of a combo you can lose the trophies are pretty basic just alot of time involved for some.

How long would you say the (P) is and in what difficulty range from 1-10 ? I was thinking of borrowing this from a friend but I didn't want to have to spend too much time on it.

How long would you say the (P) is and in what difficulty range from 1-10 ? I was thinking of borrowing this from a friend but I didn't want to have to spend too much time on it.

tbh umm depends on how committed,awake you are i played for probably a solid 45 hours to get this platinum the last part get 30 titles i boosted my last 5 titles off friends which helped me by a few hours so around 40-50 give or take it is a grind fest game for some parts where they require a lot to obtain.

id say honestly about a 5-6 for this game.

• 2 weeks later...

3/10, easy, but Hero Mode could be a bit hard, but you can just spam training the Great Ape and rank to C on everything then just continue.

online titles suck bad since online netcode is the poorest ever in 2011. too much connection error.

people don't even need to disconnect, this game will randomly disconnect or error on its own lol.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Online gripes aside, is this a game worth getting? I will go for the platinum but I enjoyed the dbz tv cartoons a lot and in that respect is the game worth getting?

For a dbz game its still worth getting but after you finish it you wont find it as enjoying once you've platinumed it i do find raging blast 2 more fun to be honest.

But still should get this time.

• 3 weeks later...

Here's the thing about Dragonball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi... The game itself is incredibly easy, give or take a couple battles. When it comes to platinuming it, it's just that you are faced with numerous time-consuming trophies, and the online trophies (which are almost always a horrible idea...). But all factors considered, it's an Easy Platinum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I gave it a 5. Some parts were time consuming like Hero Mode. I had problems grinding online for those titles, I don't know if anybody had problems being booted out of their matches by the server but that definitely slowed things down. Luckly I had a friend help me speed up the process when we were able to complete the matches.

• 3 weeks later...

Online is definitely not dead. I played probably 60 different people across two different days shortly after Christmas. Do you sometimes have to look more than once to connect to a match? Sure, but that's hardly dead.

I agree that it's unstable. I was unable to finish probably 40-50% of my fights. But there was really no trouble at all in getting the online trophies. It just took a little longer.

• 3 weeks later...